From: sunlite on
the default display mode of SpreadSheet control in VB 6.0 is a dropdown list,
as you know.

Is it possible to display the WorkBook Tab of SpreadSheet control in VB 6.0
horizontally? like the display mode of SSTab.

thanks
From: Dee Earley on
On 02/07/2010 09:44, sunlite wrote:
> the default display mode of SpreadSheet control in VB 6.0 is a dropdown list,
> as you know.

No I don't know, I've never heard of the Spreadsheet control.

> Is it possible to display the WorkBook Tab of SpreadSheet control in VB 6.0
> horizontally? like the display mode of SSTab.

Again, try asking the authors of said control...

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems