From: Barb Reinhardt on
I have a workbook that starts out at 701.6 KB. After changing about 20 cells
and adding some comments, it increases to 84Meg. Does anyone have any idea
what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Barb Reinhardt

From: Jim Thomlinson on
Generally speaking the issue normally revolves around cells being initialized
without actually having anything in them. Take a look at the scroll bars on
each sheet. If you can drag them well past the end of the data then all of
those blank cells you see are actually taking up memory... Check out this
link to clear them by reseting the used range.

HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Barb Reinhardt on
Thanks Jim. That was the problem. I'm surprised I've never seen it happen
before.

Barb