From: GS on
Philosophaie has brought this to us :
> Already tried Cells(k,15).Text and .Value they did not work. I purposefully
> put a number in the Textbox that exists many times in "Sheet1" row 15.
>
>> Lots of possibilities here! What is in Cells(k, 15)? Have you tried
>> specifying Cells(k, 15).Text since your evaluating it against text
>> stored in the textbox? We need more info in order to know how to better
>> help you!
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> --
>> Garry
>>
>> Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org
>> ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
>>

>> .

Your code snippets work for me so I suspect that 'Not Cells(k, 15) =
TextBox1.Text' is the case. Did you check for that? I ask because I
don't see an 'Else' clause in your If construct. If for any reason VBA
determines it's not equal then you'll have something to work with
beyond just trying to figure out why '=' doesn't work.

HTH

--
Garry