From: sys_analyst47 on
Dear All,

Once again required your feedback on 2 thing mentioned below:

- I have a 1st installment date on my form if i mentioned a tenure i need
based on tenure it will calculate last installment date
example : 01-may-2010 (1st install.date) + 48 (months) this should give me a
last installment date

Also i have a amount of installment i need to convert into words.

please reply me in details if possible send me an email for more suggestions
on sys_analyst47(a)hotmail.com

Thanks

--
Thanks & Regards
Majid Pervaiz
From: Allen Browne on
Last date is:
DateAdd("m", [HowManyMonths], [StartDate])
assuming HowManyMonths is a Number field, and StartDate is a Date/Time
field.

For code to convert numbers to words, see:
http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0001.htm