From: LuisE on
I need to use comboboxes to update several pivot tables. What event should i
use to loop thru the changes to the comboboex and update the respective
fields of the different pivot tables?

I'm trying Worksheet calculate but it will keep going even though if i turn
the diableevents to false

Thanks in advance
From: Stefi on
Isn't diableevents a typo? Maybe you meant Application.EnableEvents

--
Regards!
Stefi

From: LuisE on
yes that's what i meant

From: Stefi on
Maybe

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()

is the event you are looking for, but why do you want to set
Application.EnableEvents to False? That stops triggering all event subs.

--
Regards!
Stefi