From: DavidS on
I have a reference to a cell in another worksheet, same workbook. When the
value in the referenced cell is blank it returns a "0" value. However, I want
the returned value to simply leave as a blank cell. Any advice?
David
From: John on
Hi David
Something like this : =IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)
HTH
John
"DavidS" <DavidS(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a reference to a cell in another worksheet, same workbook. When the
> value in the referenced cell is blank it returns a "0" value. However, I want
> the returned value to simply leave as a blank cell. Any advice?
> David

Pages: 1
Prev: Solver
Next: Drop Down with hidden values