From: Slim Slender on
Thanks, I'll test your code. One more thing: What is the significance
of the bit that says Temporary:= True? Should I have that in my code
somewhere?
From: Project Mangler on
Hi Slim,

I'm sticking my neck out here as I've not used this argument but it looks to
me like it means that the commandbar will be deleted when Excel closes.

However a little playing around means it looks like the bars are only
deleted after the application closes, not just a workbook.