From: Johannes Kleese on
On 13.07.2010 05:16, nais-saudi wrote:
> The submission of man to His Creator is the essence of Islam.

The submission of topic-related Bla to His Newsgroup is the essence of
Posting.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.
From: geremy condra on
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 12:28 AM, Johannes Kleese <j.kleese(a)arcor.de> wrote:
> On 13.07.2010 05:16, nais-saudi wrote:
>> The submission of man to His Creator is the essence of Islam.
>
> The submission of topic-related Bla to His Newsgroup is the essence of
> Posting.
>
> Learn it. Know it. Live it.

The submission of replies to trolls and spammers is the essence of the internet.

Live long. And Prosper.

Geremy Condra
From: Johannes Kleese on
On 13.07.2010 10:00, geremy condra wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 12:28 AM, Johannes Kleese <j.kleese(a)arcor.de> wrote:
>> On 13.07.2010 05:16, nais-saudi wrote:
>>> The submission of man to His Creator is the essence of Islam.
>>
>> The submission of topic-related Bla to His Newsgroup is the essence of
>> Posting.
>>
>> Learn it. Know it. Live it.
>
> The submission of replies to trolls and spammers is the essence of the internet.
>
> Live long. And Prosper.

The submission of troll feed to the Internet is the essence of Bla.

Now do the truffle shuffle!
From: geremy condra on
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 1:17 AM, Johannes Kleese <j.kleese(a)arcor.de> wrote:
> On 13.07.2010 10:00, geremy condra wrote:
>>>
>>> The submission of topic-related Bla to His Newsgroup is the essence of
>>> Posting.
>>>
>>> Learn it. Know it. Live it.
>>
>> The submission of replies to trolls and spammers is the essence of the internet.
>>
>> Live long. And Prosper.
>
> The submission of troll feed to the Internet is the essence of Bla.
>
> Now do the truffle shuffle!

I'm sure you're aware that the shuffle of so-called 'conflict
truffles' is highly illegal, not to mention unethical. I'm shocked you
would advocate it publicly.

Geremy Condra
From: Mithrandir on
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 01:32:42 -0700, geremy condra wrote:

> I'm sure you're aware that the shuffle of so-called 'conflict truffles'
> is highly illegal, not to mention unethical. I'm shocked you would
> advocate it publicly.
>
> Geremy Condra

Ignore them. It's just Google Groups spam. :(

--
/home/mithrandir/Documents/sig.txt