From: Eygene Ryabinkin on
Gentlemen, good day!

> Same here with two boxes unter CURRENT after update from yesterday. Hope we'll
> find it soon, because both boxes are desktop systems, now without graphics.
>
> xorg-server-6.9.0_5 works well, -6.9.0_6 doesn't.

First I should ask some simple questions:
- I assume that xorg-server and xorg-libraries were recompiled for the
version 6.9.0_6?
- How you updated the xorg? Via portupgrade, by hands, some other way?

> The description of the newest patches gives me no hints what is going wrong:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/107733

I will try to build the 6.9.0_6 both on 6.x and 7-current, but I expect
that it will be done on Monday. I've tested my patches only for 6.2
as PR says. Meanwhile you can restore Makefiles, remove patches and
downgrade xorg-{server,libraries}. This is not an ideal option, but
if you're really in a great need for graphics -- give it a try, But
systems will be vulnerable then.

> Perhaps Eygene Ryabinkin has any idea?

I have no idea now. But the output from the 'nm /usr/X11R6/lib/libXfont.so'
and 'nm /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts/libbitmap.so' will be appreciated.
And the contents of /etc/X11/xorg.conf -- too.

Thanks for your report!
--
Eygene
--------------050207010409030206010201

Eygene,

thank you for answering.

Eygene Ryabinkin schrieb:
> Gentlemen, good day!
>
>> Same here with two boxes unter CURRENT after update from yesterday. Hope we'll
>> find it soon, because both boxes are desktop systems, now without graphics.
>>
>> xorg-server-6.9.0_5 works well, -6.9.0_6 doesn't.
>
> First I should ask some simple questions:
> - I assume that xorg-server and xorg-libraries were recompiled for the
> version 6.9.0_6?
> - How you updated the xorg? Via portupgrade, by hands, some other way?

yes, both libraries were recompiled with newest portupgrade, no error
message was given.

>> The description of the newest patches gives me no hints what is going wrong:
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/107733
>
> I will try to build the 6.9.0_6 both on 6.x and 7-current, but I expect
> that it will be done on Monday. I've tested my patches only for 6.2
> as PR says. Meanwhile you can restore Makefiles, remove patches and
> downgrade xorg-{server,libraries}. This is not an ideal option, but
> if you're really in a great need for graphics -- give it a try, But
> systems will be vulnerable then.

Perhaps I will downgrade tomorrow and see what happens ...

>> Perhaps Eygene Ryabinkin has any idea?
>
> I have no idea now. But the output from the 'nm /usr/X11R6/lib/libXfont.so'
> and 'nm /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts/libbitmap.so' will be appreciated.
> And the contents of /etc/X11/xorg.conf -- too.
>
> Thanks for your report!

There should be three files in attachment. The described behaviour
happens even without an existing /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

Thanks again,
Rainer

--------------050207010409030206010201

# File generated by xorgconfig.
#
# Copyright 2004 The X.Org Foundation
#
# Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
# copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
# to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
# the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
# and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
# Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
#
# The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
# all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
#
# THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
# IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
# FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
# The X.Org Foundation BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
# WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF
# OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
# SOFTWARE.
#
# Except as contained in this notice, the name of The X.Org Foundation shall
# not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other
# dealings in this Software without prior written authorization from
# The X.Org Foundation.
#
# **********************************************************************
# Refer to the xorg.conf(5) man page for details about the format of
# this file.
# **********************************************************************
# **********************************************************************
# Module section -- this section is used to specify
# which dynamically loadable modules to load.
# **********************************************************************
#
# **********************************************************************
# Files section. This allows default font and rgb paths to be set
# **********************************************************************
# **********************************************************************
# Server flags section.
# **********************************************************************
# **********************************************************************
# Input devices
# **********************************************************************
# **********************************************************************
# Core keyboard's InputDevice section
# **********************************************************************
# **********************************************************************
# Core Pointer's InputDevice section
# **********************************************************************
# **********************************************************************
# Other input device sections
# this is optional and is required only if you
# are using extended input devices. This is for example only. Refer
# to the xorg.conf man page for a description of the options.
# **********************************************************************
#
# Section "InputDevice"
# Identifier "Mouse2"
# Driver "mouse"
# Option "Protocol" "MouseMan"
# Option "Device" "/dev/mouse2"
# EndSection
#
# Section "InputDevice"
# Identifier "spaceball"
# Driver "magellan"
# Option "Device" "/dev/cua0"
# EndSection
#
# Section "InputDevice"
# Identifier "spaceball2"
# Driver "spaceorb"
# Option "Device" "/dev/cua0"
# EndSection
#
# Section "InputDevice"
# Identifier "touchscreen0"
# Driver "microtouch"
# Option "Device" "/dev/ttyS0"
# Option "MinX" "1412"
# Option "MaxX" "15184"
# Option "MinY" "15372"
# Option "MaxY" "1230"
# Option "ScreenNumber" "0"
# Option "ReportingMode" "Scaled"
# Option "ButtonNumber" "1"
# Option "SendCoreEvents"
# EndSection
#
# Section "InputDevice"
# Identifier "touchscreen1"
# Driver "elo2300"
# Option "Device" "/dev/ttyS0"
# Option "MinX" "231"
# Option "MaxX" "3868"
# Option "MinY" "3858"
# Option "MaxY" "272"
# Option "ScreenNumber" "0"
# Option "ReportingMode" "Scaled"
# Option "ButtonThreshold" "17"
# Option "ButtonNumber" "1"
# Option "SendCoreEvents"
# EndSection
# **********************************************************************
# Monitor section
# **********************************************************************
# Any number of monitor sections may be present
# **********************************************************************
# Graphics device section
# **********************************************************************
# Any number of graphics device sections may be present
# Standard VGA Device:
# Device configured by xorgconfig:
# **********************************************************************
# Screen sections
# **********************************************************************
# Any number of screen sections may be present. Each describes
# the configuration of a single screen. A single specific screen section
# may be specified from the X server command line with the "-screen"
# option.
# **********************************************************************
# ServerLayout sections.
# **********************************************************************
# Any number of ServerLayout sections may be present. Each describes
# the way multiple screens are organised. A specific ServerLayout
# section may be specified from the X server command line with the
# "-layout" option. In the absence of this, the first section is used.
# When now ServerLayout section is present, the first Screen section
# is used alone.
# Section "DRI"
# Mode 0666
# EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"

# The Identifier line must be present
# Each Screen line specifies a Screen section name, and optionally
# the relative position of other screens. The four names after
# primary screen name are the screens to the top, bottom, left and right
# of the primary screen. In this example, screen 2 is located to the
# right of screen 1.
# Each InputDevice line specifies an InputDevice section name and
# optionally some options to specify the way the device is to be
# used. Those options include "CorePointer", "CoreKeyboard" and
# "SendCoreEvents".
Identifier "Simple Layout"
Screen "Screen 1" 0 0
InputDevice "Mouse1" "CorePointer"
InputDevice "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"
### Grafiktablett ###
InputDevice "Wacom_Cursor" "SendCoreEvents"
InputDevice "Wacom_Stylus" "SendCoreEvents"
InputDevice "Wacom_Eraser" "SendCoreEvents"
EndSection

Section "Files"

# The location of the RGB database. Note, this is the name of the
# file minus the extension (like ".txt" or ".db"). There is normally
# no need to change the default.
# Multiple FontPath entries are allowed (which are concatenated together),
# as well as specifying multiple comma-separated entries in one FontPath
# command (or a combination of both methods)
#
#
# FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/"
# FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/local/"
# The module search path. The default path is shown here.
# ModulePath "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules"
RgbPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/freefont/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/"
FontPath "/usr/local/share/fonts/amspsfont/pfb/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/webfonts/"
EndSection

Section "Module"

# This loads the DBE extension module.
# This loads the miscellaneous extensions module, and disables
# initialisation of the XFree86-DGA extension within that module.
# This loads the font modules
# Load "dbe" # Double buffer extension
SubSection "extmod"
Option "omit xfree86-dga" # don't initialise the DGA extension
EndSubSection
Load "type1"
Load "speedo"
Load "freetype"
Load "xtt"
# This loads the GLX module
Load "glx"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

# For most OSs the protocol can be omitted (it defaults to "Standard").
# When using XQUEUE (only for SVR3 and SVR4, but not Solaris),
# uncomment the following line.
# Option "Protocol" "Xqueue"
# Option "Xleds" "1 2 3"
# Option "LeftAlt" "Meta"
# Option "RightAlt" "ModeShift"
# To customise the XKB settings to suit your keyboard, modify the
# lines below (which are the defaults). For example, for a non-U.S.
# keyboard, you will probably want to use:
# Option "XkbModel" "pc102"
# If you have a US Microsoft Natural keyboard, you can use:
# Option "XkbModel" "microsoft"
#
# Then to change the language, change the Layout setting.
# For example, a german layout can be obtained with:
# Option "XkbLayout" "de"
# or:
# Option "XkbLayout" "de"
# Option "XkbVariant" "nodeadkeys"
#
# If you'd like to switch the positions of your capslock and
# control keys, use:
# Option "XkbOptions" "ctrl:swapcaps"
# These are the default XKB settings for Xorg
# Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
# Option "XkbModel" "pc101"
# Option "XkbLayout" "us"
# Option "XkbVariant" ""
# Option "XkbOptions" ""
# Option "XkbDisable"
Identifier "Keyboard1"
Driver "kbd"
Option "AutoRepeat" "500 30"
# Specify which keyboard LEDs can be user-controlled (eg, with xset(1))
Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option "XkbLayout" "de"
Option "XkbVariant" "nodeadkeys"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

# Identifier and driver
# Option "Resolution" "256"
# When using XQUEUE, comment out the above two lines, and uncomment
# the following line.
# Option "Protocol" "Xqueue"
# Baudrate and SampleRate are only for some Logitech mice. In
# almost every case these lines should be omitted.
# Option "BaudRate" "9600"
# Option "SampleRate" "150"
# Emulate3Buttons is an option for 2-button Microsoft mice
# Emulate3Timeout is the timeout in milliseconds (default is 50ms)
# Option "Emulate3Buttons"
# Option "Emulate3Timeout" "50"
# Option "ChordMiddle"
Identifier "Mouse1"
Driver "mouse"
Option "Protocol" "auto"
Option "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
# Mouse-speed setting for PS/2 mouse.
Option "Buttons" "5"
Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
# ChordMiddle is an option for some 3-button Logitech mice
EndSection

##################
Section "Monitor"

# HorizSync is in kHz unless units are specified.
# HorizSync may be a comma separated list of discrete values, or a
# comma separated list of ranges of values.
# NOTE: THE VALUES HERE ARE EXAMPLES ONLY. REFER TO YOUR MONITOR'S
# USER MANUAL FOR THE CORRECT NUMBERS.
# HorizSync 24.8-80.0
# HorizSync 30-64 # multisync
# HorizSync 31.5, 35.2 # multiple fixed sync frequencies
# HorizSync 15-25, 30-50 # multiple ranges of sync frequencies
# VertRefresh is in Hz unless units are specified.
# VertRefresh may be a comma separated list of discrete values, or a
# comma separated list of ranges of values.
# NOTE: THE VALUES HERE ARE EXAMPLES ONLY. REFER TO YOUR MONITOR'S
# USER MANUAL FOR THE CORRECT NUMBERS.
Identifier "L565"
VertRefresh 59.0 - 60.0
# Option "DigitalScreen" "YES"
EndSection

Section "Device"

# The chipset line is optional in most cases. It can be used to override
# the driver's chipset detection, and should not normally be specified.
# Chipset "generic"
# The Driver line must be present. When using run-time loadable driver
# modules, this line instructs the server to load the specified driver
# module. Even when not using loadable driver modules, this line
# indicates which driver should interpret the information in this section.
# The BusID line is used to specify which of possibly multiple devices
# this section is intended for. When this line isn't present, a device
# section can only match up with the primary video device. For PCI
# devices a line like the following could be used. This line should not
# normally be included unless there is more than one video device
# intalled.
# BusID "PCI:0:10:0"
# VideoRam 256
# Clocks 25.2 28.3
Identifier "Standard VGA"
Driver "vga"
VendorName "Unknown"
BoardName "Unknown"
EndSection

Section "Device"

#VideoRam 65536
# Fuer NVidia-Treiber 2D-Beschleunigung aktivieren
Identifier "** NVIDIA (generic) [nv]"
# Driver "nvidia"
Driver "nv"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
Identifier "Screen 1"
Device "** NVIDIA (generic) [nv]"
Monitor "L565"
DefaultDepth 24
Option "NvAGP" "3"
# Insert Clocks lines here if appropriate
## Option "RenderAccel" "true"
SubSection "Display"

# ViewPort 0 0
Depth 24
Modes "1280x1024"
EndSubSection
EndSection

--------------050207010409030206010201

00004540 t .L103
0000456a t .L105
0000458e t .L107
00004519 t .L109
000045b2 t .L110
000045c5 t .L111
000045d8 t .L112
000045eb t .L113
000045fe t .L114
00004611 t .L115
00004530 t .L116
00008880 t .L695
00008b35 t .L696
00008b04 t .L697
00008af9 t .L704
00008ad8 t .L705
00008aca t .L706
00008abc t .L707
00008aae t .L708
00008857 t .L709
00008aa3 t .L710
00008a92 t .L711
00008a4a t .L712
00008a86 t .L713
00008a3c t .L714
U BitOrderInvert
00009584 T BitmapGetInfoBitmap
000093d4 T BitmapGetInfoScalable
00009454 T BitmapGetRenderIndex
00009474 T BitmapOpenBitmap
00007b40 T BitmapOpenScalable
000095f4 T BitmapRegisterFontFileFunctions
0000622c t BitmapScaleBitmaps
U BufFileRead
U BufFileWrite
U CheckFSFormat
00005444 t ComputeScaleFactors
U CreateFontRec
U DestroyFontRec
000055cc t FindBestToScale
00005f40 t FindPmfToScale
0000e1f0 T FontCharInkMetrics
0000e4a4 T FontCharReshape
U FontComputeInfoAccelerators
U FontCouldBeTerminal
U FontDefaultFormat
U FontFileBitmapSources
U FontFileClose
U FontFileCloseFont
U FontFileCompleteXLFD
U FontFileCountDashes
U FontFileFindNameInDir
U FontFileMatchRenderer
U FontFileOpen
U FontFileOpenBitmap
U FontFileRegisterRenderer
U FontParseXLFDName
U FourByteSwap
U LoadFont
U MakeAtom
U NameForAtom
000075f4 t PrinterScaleBitmaps
U RepadBitmap
0000d6ac T SnfSetFormat
00010000 d SpecialAtoms
U TwoByteSwap
000105e0 d VersRec
U Xalloc
U Xcalloc
U Xfree
00010614 A _DYNAMIC
000106ac A _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_
000107f8 A __bss_start
000107f8 A _edata
0001082c A _end
000040c0 T bdfError
00010828 B bdfFileLineNum
00004224 T bdfForceMakeAtom
00001c80 t bdfFreeFontBits
00004158 T bdfGetLine
00004290 T bdfGetPropertyValue
0000441c T bdfHexByte
000043a4 T bdfIsInteger
000026bc T bdfReadFont
00004034 T bdfReadFontInfo
00001dbc t bdfReadProperties
000044a4 T bdfSpecialProperty
00002690 t bdfUnloadFont
0000410c T bdfWarning
00005334 T bitmapAddInkMetrics
00004974 T bitmapComputeFontBounds
00004ec0 T bitmapComputeFontInkBounds
000053e8 T bitmapComputeWeight
00004624 T bitmapGetGlyphs
000048cc T bitmapGetMetrics
000105a0 D bitmapModule
000105c0 D bitmapModuleData
0000e7e0 t bitmapSetup
00007a60 t bitmapUnloadScalable
00010808 b bitscaleGeneration
000060b0 t compute_xform_matrix
00010810 b current_position
00006040 t doround
00010060 D find_scale
000100a0 d fontNamePropTable
000102a0 d fontPropTable
000053f4 t get_matrix_horizontal_component
0000541c t get_matrix_vertical_component
00010030 d initMaxMetrics
0001003c d initMinMetrics
00010590 d ink_mask_lsb
00010598 d ink_mask_msb
00010048 d masklsb.0
00010050 d maskmsb.1
U memcpy
000107f8 b nonExistantChar
00009634 T pcfError
0000a19c t pcfGetAccel
00009c1c t pcfGetCompressedMetric
00009980 t pcfGetINT16
00009790 t pcfGetINT32
00009678 t pcfGetLSB32
00009ba8 t pcfGetMetric
00009e90 t pcfGetProperties
00009e64 t pcfHasType
0000c054 t pcfNameForAtom
0000bef0 t pcfPutAccel
0000bdfc t pcfPutCompressedMetric
0000bcbc t pcfPutINT16
0000bab8 t pcfPutINT32
0000bdb0 t pcfPutINT8
0000b9c0 t pcfPutLSB32
0000be74 t pcfPutMetric
0000a50c T pcfReadFont
0000ae84 T pcfReadFontInfo
00009a84 t pcfReadTOC
00009ddc t pcfSeekToType
0000b070 t pcfUnloadFont
0000b994 t pcfWrite
0000c074 T pcfWriteFont
0000b150 T pmfReadFont
0001080c b position
000101a0 d rawFontPropTable
00010540 d readers
00010400 d renderers
0001007c D scale
U serverGeneration
0000d404 t snfCopyInfo
0000d36c T snfError
0000d6ec T snfReadFont
0000e010 T snfReadFontInfo
0000d664 t snfReadHeader
0000d524 t snfReadProps
0000d3b0 t snfReadxCharInfo
0000e1b4 t snfUnloadFont
00010818 b snf_bit
0001081c b snf_byte
00010820 b snf_glyph
00010824 b snf_scan
00010814 b snf_set
U xf86HUGE_VAL
U xf86abs
U xf86atoi
U xf86bzero
U xf86ceil
U xf86fabs
U xf86floor
U xf86fprintf
U xf86hypot
U xf86isdigit
U xf86isspace
U xf86memcpy
U xf86memmove
U xf86memset
U xf86printf
U xf86sscanf
U xf86stderr
U xf86strchr
U xf86strcmp
U xf86strcpy
U xf86strlen
U xf86strncmp
U xf86vfprintf

--------------050207010409030206010201

0001d7ac t .L100
0002dc8d t .L101
0000e820 t .L113
0000e84a t .L115
0000e86e t .L117
0001d95f t .L117
0001d969 t .L118
0001d973 t .L119
0000e7f9 t .L119
0001d97d t .L120
0000e892 t .L120
0002de73 t .L121
0000e8a5 t .L121
0001d987 t .L121
0001d991 t .L122
0000e8b8 t .L122
0000e8cb t .L123
0001d99b t .L123
00049b89 t .L1235
00049b34 t .L1236
00049b23 t .L1237
00049b12 t .L1238
00049aed t .L1239
0001d955 t .L124
0000e8de t .L124
000490c2 t .L1240
0001d940 t .L125
0000e8f1 t .L125
0000e810 t .L126
000333f9 t .L137
0002deca t .L137
00033393 t .L139
0002de5c t .L139
000335e4 t .L144
0003357e t .L147
00033425 t .L150
000333ea t .L156
0003b44b t .L175
0003b41d t .L176
0003b410 t .L182
0002f9cc t .L183
0003b346 t .L183
0002f9e0 t .L184
0003b405 t .L184
0003b3fa t .L185
0002f9f4 t .L185
0003b3d1 t .L186
0002f9fe t .L186
0002f9d6 t .L187
0002f9ea t .L188
0002f9c2 t .L189
0002f9b8 t .L190
0003b6d8 t .L193
0003b68c t .L194
0003b519 t .L197
0003b505 t .L200
0003b476 t .L201
0003b654 t .L202
0003b5ec t .L203
0003b5d8 t .L204
0003b59c t .L205
0003b565 t .L206
00030716 t .L211
00030788 t .L214
00030750 t .L215
00030710 t .L216
00030740 t .L217
000341a0 t .L240
000345a3 t .L246
0003456c t .L248
000340fd t .L250
0001ad25 t .L256
0003808c t .L263
0001aec6 t .L264
0001b04c t .L265
000380b0 t .L265
000380a4 t .L266
00038098 t .L267
0001af47 t .L268
0001af2a t .L269
0001af64 t .L270
0001b57c t .L292
00030b7f t .L297
00030be4 t .L300
0001b53e t .L301
00030b2c t .L301
00030ba8 t .L302
0001b426 t .L303
00030b98 t .L304
0001b33d t .L313
00040d5b t .L325
00040c7d t .L328
00030d74 t .L329
00040a09 t .L330
00030dfc t .L330
00040cd8 t .L332
00030dc4 t .L333
00040cb0 t .L334
00030e18 t .L334
00030da0 t .L335
00030d64 t .L336
00040972 t .L336
000409a5 t .L338
00040ba4 t .L340
00040a80 t .L342
00034600 t .L343
00034642 t .L347
000345c2 t .L349
00040b5a t .L350
00034728 t .L352
00040a34 t .L355
0003465e t .L358
00041234 t .L358
000411ac t .L360
00031244 t .L368
000410dc t .L376
00040f54 t .L378
00031014 t .L387
00041176 t .L390
0003117c t .L390
0004114b t .L392
00040e4d t .L395
00031004 t .L404
0004ab56 t .L41
0002f2a2 t .L42
0003514c t .L427
0001ae6c t .L428
0001b324 t .L429
000351b0 t .L431
000350ec t .L433
0004aafd t .L44
0002f2ac t .L44
0003517c t .L443
00030fcc t .L446
0002f2bc t .L46
0004aad6 t .L46
00040e2a t .L485
00040de2 t .L489
00040c33 t .L494
00040bed t .L496
00040cf4 t .L498
000199d3 t .L50
0001d687 t .L50
00040a5b t .L500
00040d8e t .L502
00040d13 t .L504
000358bc t .L506
000408c8 t .L506
0001d68e t .L51
0002f27c t .L51
00035c88 t .L510
0003594c t .L512
0001d695 t .L52
0001d69c t .L53
0001d6a3 t .L54
0001d680 t .L55
0001992f t .L56
0001d67c t .L56
00033645 t .L57
0001d6df t .L61
0001994c t .L62
0001d6e6 t .L62
0001d6ed t .L63
0001d6f4 t .L64
00045b59 t .L644
00045b2e t .L646
00045b51 t .L648
0001d6fb t .L65
00045b67 t .L652
00045b61 t .L659
0003a932 t .L66
0001d702 t .L66
0003a906 t .L67
0001d709 t .L67
0001d6d8 t .L68
00019a09 t .L68
00045c48 t .L680
00045ea2 t .L682
00045eb5 t .L684
0001d6d4 t .L69
00025bd6 t .L705
00012d20 t .L705
00013002 t .L706
00012fde t .L707
00035be8 t .L707
0004aa5b t .L71
00025b88 t .L710
00012fd3 t .L714
00012fb2 t .L715
00025b4b t .L715
00012fa4 t .L716
00012f96 t .L717
00012f88 t .L718
00012f52 t .L719
0002f3e4 t .L72
00025b28 t .L720
00012f47 t .L720
00012f36 t .L721
00012eee t .L722
00012f2a t .L723
00012ee0 t .L724
0003a8f9 t .L73
0004ab23 t .L73
000457fc t .L731
00025ae0 t .L739
0002f404 t .L74
0003a832 t .L74
00025aad t .L743
000199f3 t .L75
0003a8ee t .L75
0002f3c0 t .L75
0003a8e3 t .L76
0003a8bc t .L77
0001d875 t .L81
0001d86b t .L82
0002dca1 t .L83
0002f3ec t .L83
0001d861 t .L83
0003ac33 t .L84
0001d857 t .L84
0003abe1 t .L85
0001d84d t .L85
0001d843 t .L86
0001d839 t .L87
0003aa6d t .L88
0001d82f t .L88
0001d825 t .L89
0001d81b t .L90
0003aa59 t .L91
0001d811 t .L91
0001d807 t .L92
0003a95d t .L92
0001d7fd t .L93
0003aba9 t .L93
0003ab41 t .L94
0001d7f3 t .L94
0003ab30 t .L95
0001d7e9 t .L95
0001d7df t .L96
0003aaf9 t .L96
0001d7d5 t .L97
0003aabf t .L97
0001d7cb t .L98
000334bb t .L98
0001d7c1 t .L99
0002dcf8 t .L99
0003d37c t AAH_NAME
0004b5f4 T AddFontNamesName
0004d894 T AllocateFontPrivateIndex
0003fce4 t Applyhint
0003fd3c t Applyrevhint
0005d264 B AvailableWords
0003ee60 t BREAK_SIGNAL
0004da8c T BitOrderInvert
0000ed84 T BitmapGetInfoBitmap
0001387c T BitmapGetInfoScalable
0000ec54 T BitmapGetRenderIndex
0000ec74 T BitmapOpenBitmap
00011f80 T BitmapOpenScalable
0000edf4 T BitmapRegisterFontFileFunctions
0001067c t BitmapScaleBitmaps
00019458 t BufCompressedClose
00019494 t BufCompressedFill
0001963c t BufCompressedSkip
0001902c T BufFileClose
00018c90 T BufFileCreate
00019008 T BufFileFlush
00019064 T BufFileFree
00018e6c T BufFileOpenRead
00018f04 T BufFileOpenWrite
00019234 T BufFilePushCompressed
00020af4 T BufFilePushZIP
00018e28 t BufFileRawClose
00018d00 t BufFileRawFill
00018ea4 t BufFileRawFlush
00018d54 t BufFileRawSkip
00018f44 T BufFileRead
00018f9c T BufFileWrite
00020f98 t BufZipFileClose
00020fe0 t BufZipFileFill
00021144 t BufZipFileSkip
00032fec t BuildFontInfo
0002ba5c T CIDAFM
000427e0 T CIDChar
00037a84 T CIDCloseFont
0003a300 T CIDFillFontInfo
0005c1bc B CIDFontP
0002cae8 T CIDGetAFM
0002c928 t CIDGetCharMetrics
00037820 t CIDGetGlyph
0002c28c T CIDGetGlyphInfo
000380bc T CIDGetGlyphs
0003a210 T CIDGetInfoScalable
00038514 T CIDGetMetrics
00039154 T CIDOpenScalable
0002db58 T CIDQueryFontLib
00037fd8 T CIDRegisterFontFileFunctions
00039bdc T CIDRenderGlyph
00056d40 D CIDRendererInfo
0002da6c T CIDType1fontfcnA
0005cba4 b CIDWantFontInfo
0003bc14 T CIDeexec
0002d9a8 T CIDfontfcnA
0002df18 T CIDfontfcnC
0005c1b8 B CMapP
00056020 D CRASTERCompressionType
00056018 D CacheBLimit
0004d694 T CacheFontPattern
0005601e D CachedChars
0005601c D CachedFonts
00063b20 b CallStack
00063b98 b CallTop
0005d33c b CharSpace
0005d340 b CharStringP
0004d328 T CheckFSFormat
00040148 t ClearCallStack
00040164 t ClearPSFakeStack
000400e0 t ClearStack
U ClientSignal
0002e4bc t CollapseWhiteRun
0003eff0 t ComputeAlignmentZones
0000f904 t ComputeScaleFactors
0003f40c t ComputeStem
0005c32a B ConicDebug
00036bcc t ConsiderContext
00056014 D Continuity
0004d4e0 T CopyISOLatin1Lowered
0004d8b4 T CreateFontRec
00064340 B CurCIDFontName
00063e20 B CurCMapName
00064264 B CurFontEnv
00064280 B CurFontName
0002c050 T DLadd
0002bea8 T DLdiv
0002bdf8 T DLmult
0002c088 T DLsub
00040834 t Decode
0005d028 b Decrypt
U DeleteFontClientID
0004d91c T DestroyFontRec
000401cc t DoRead
000307c8 t DropSubPath
0004d538 T EmptyFontPatternCache
0005d338 b Environment
U ErrorF
0005c330 b ErrorMessage
0005a440 d Exp10T
0005c1b0 B FDArrayIndex
0005c1b4 B FDArrayP
00036da4 t FPXYboth
00036de0 t FPXonly
00036e04 t FPYonly
0002c16c T FPdiv
0002c0bc T FPmult
0002c1ec T FPstarslash
0004a68c T FTGetEnglishName
0004a5b4 t FTGetName
00042aac T FTPickMapping
00042e78 T FTRemap
U FT_Activate_Size
0004359c t FT_Do_SBit_Metrics
U FT_Done_Face
U FT_Done_Size
U FT_Get_BDF_Charset_ID
U FT_Get_Char_Index
U FT_Get_Name_Index
U FT_Get_PS_Font_Info
U FT_Get_Postscript_Name
U FT_Get_Sfnt_Name
U FT_Get_Sfnt_Name_Count
U FT_Get_Sfnt_Table
U FT_Get_X11_Font_Format
U FT_Has_PS_Glyph_Names
U FT_Init_FreeType
U FT_Load_Glyph
U FT_Load_Sfnt_Table
U FT_MulFix
U FT_New_Face
U FT_New_Size
U FT_Outline_Get_BBox
U FT_Render_Glyph
U FT_Select_Charmap
U FT_Set_Char_Size
U FT_Set_Charmap
U FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes
U FT_Set_Transform
U FT_Vector_Transform
0004a764 T FTcheckForTTCName
0004a5a0 T FTtoXReturnCode
00036c48 t FXYConvert
00036cf0 t FXYboth
00036d24 t FXonly
00036d4c t FYonly
U FatalError
0003a118 t FillHeader
00036fbc t FillOutFcns
0000fa80 t FindBestToScale
0004d794 T FindCachedFontPattern
00033320 t FindDictValue
00036e28 t FindFfcn
00036e84 t FindIfcn
0001039c t FindPmfToScale
0003fd94 t FindStems
0003f374 t FinitStems
0005d348 b FlxOldPath
000138fc T FontCharInkMetrics
00013bb0 T FontCharReshape
0004b344 T FontComputeInfoAccelerators
0004b470 T FontCouldBeTerminal
0005c326 B FontDebug
00019694 T FontDefaultFormat
0001b77c T FontEncDirectory
0001db70 T FontEncFind
0001d9a8 T FontEncFromXLFD
0001baf8 T FontEncIdentify
0001dd9c T FontEncMapFind
0001dac8 T FontEncName
0001ba6c T FontEncReallyLoad
0001b8a8 t FontEncReallyReallyLoad
0001da50 T FontEncRecode
0001dddc T FontEncSimpleName
0001d710 T FontEncSimpleRecode
0001de18 T FontEncUndefinedName
0001de10 T FontEncUndefinedRecode
0001c3a8 T FontFileAddEntry
0001d3dc T FontFileAddFontAlias
0001cd98 T FontFileAddFontFile
0001ffa4 T FontFileAddScaledInstance
00063d8c B FontFileBitmapSources
0001bc50 t FontFileCheckListFonts
0001bd84 t FontFileCheckListNextFontOrAlias
0001bce8 t FontFileCheckListNextFontWithInfo
0001bbf4 t FontFileCheckOpenFont
0001bdd4 T FontFileCheckRegisterFpeFunctions
0001bd38 t FontFileCheckStartListFontsAndAliases
0001bc9c t FontFileCheckStartListFontsWithInfo
0001bf38 T FontFileClose
0001ed20 T FontFileCloseFont
000201e4 T FontFileCompleteXLFD
0001c8a0 T FontFileCountDashes
000196c0 T FontFileDirectoryChanged
00018b58 T FontFileEmptyBitmapSource
0001ca3c T FontFileFindNameInDir
0001c914 T FontFileFindNameInScalableDir
0001ccf4 T FontFileFindNamesInDir
0001ca64 T FontFileFindNamesInScalableDir
00020790 T FontFileFindScaledInstance
0001c36c T FontFileFreeDir
0001c050 T FontFileFreeEntry
0001e220 T FontFileFreeFPE
0001c164 T FontFileFreeTable
0001edac t FontFileGetInfoBitmap
0001e254 T FontFileInitFPE
0001bfd8 T FontFileInitTable
0001f628 T FontFileListFonts
0001fe9c T FontFileListNextFontOrAlias
0001f6fc T FontFileListNextFontWithInfo
0001c1c0 T FontFileMakeDir
00018ba8 T FontFileMatchBitmapSource
0001cd24 T FontFileMatchName
00021644 T FontFileMatchRenderer
0001e1b4 T FontFileNameCheck
0001c538 t FontFileNameCompare
0001be54 T FontFileOpen
0001ed78 T FontFileOpenBitmap
0001e590 t FontFileOpenBitmapNCF
0001bfb8 T FontFileOpenFd
0001e6a4 T FontFileOpenFont
0001bf5c T FontFileOpenWrite
0001bf98 T FontFileOpenWriteFd
000214f4 T FontFilePriorityRegisterRenderer
00019af0 T FontFileReadDirectory
00018a50 T FontFileRegisterBitmapSource
000214c8 T FontFileRegisterFpeFunctions
0001ff38 T FontFileRegisterLocalFpeFunctions
00021620 T FontFileRegisterRenderer
00020114 T FontFileRemoveScaledInstance
0001e1c8 T FontFileResetFPE
0001c8c8 T FontFileSaveString
0001c594 T FontFileSortDir
0001c54c T FontFileSortTable
0001fdf8 T FontFileStartListFontsAndAliases
0001f65c T FontFileStartListFontsWithInfo
0002004c T FontFileSwitchStringsToBitmapPointers
00018ad8 T FontFileUnregisterBitmapSource
0001db24 T FontMapFind
0001debc T FontMapReverse
0001e064 T FontMapReverseFree
0005c1c0 B FontP
0004d1bc T FontParseRanges
0004c67c T FontParseXLFDName
00055d40 D FontServerRequestTimeout
00036cd0 t ForceFloat
0004dae0 T FourByteSwap
0004b4f0 T FreeFontNames
0004d61c T FreeFontPatternCache
00043040 t FreeTypeActivateInstance
00044fb4 t FreeTypeFontGetGlyphMetrics
00042fa0 t FreeTypeFreeFace
00044c64 t FreeTypeFreeFont
0004a0c4 t FreeTypeGetGlyphs
0004a4dc t FreeTypeGetInfoScalable
00049f90 t FreeTypeGetMetrics
000430d4 t FreeTypeInstanceFindGlyph
00044ac0 t FreeTypeInstanceGetGlyph
00044978 t FreeTypeInstanceGetGlyphMetrics
000461dc t FreeTypeLoadFont
0004727c t FreeTypeLoadXFont
0004a448 t FreeTypeOpenScalable
00043644 t FreeTypeRasteriseGlyph
0004a52c T FreeTypeRegisterFontFileFunctions
0004a324 t FreeTypeSetUpFont
00045468 t FreeTypeSetUpTTCap
00044ed4 t FreeTypeUnloadXFont
U GetClientResolutions
U GetDefaultPointSize
0004b704 T GetGlyphs
0004bf0c t GetInt
0004c478 t GetMatrix
U GetNewFontClientID
U GetTimeInMillis
000332cc T GetType1CharString
0003dc38 t HEX_STRING
000402b4 t HStem
0004d664 t Hash
00059260 D HighHex
0005c322 B HintDebug
0003e974 t IMMED_NAME
0003d994 t INTEGER
000561c0 d ISO8859Enc
0005cb90 B ISOLatin1EncArrayP
00036c98 t IXYConvert
00036d74 t IXYboth
00036d8c t IXonly
00036d98 t IYonly
0005c321 B ImageDebug
0002e314 t ImpliedHorizontalLine
0005d454 b InDotSection
0005cbb4 b InPrivateDict
0004bafc T InitGlyphCaching
0003f330 t InitStems
00032df8 T Init_BuiltInEncoding
00056025 D InternalTrace
0003edb0 t LEFT_BRACE
0003edf8 t LEFT_BRACKET
0003e660 t LITERAL_NAME
0005c329 B LineDebug
00056024 D LineIOTrace
00059140 D LowHex
0004af5c T MakeAtom
00032d48 t MakeEncodingArrayP
0004b550 T MakeFontNamesRecord
0004d5c0 T MakeFontPatternCache
0005c323 B MemoryDebug
00056026 D MustCheckArgs
0005c32b B MustCrash
0005c32c B MustTraceCalls
0003e2ec t NAME
0003ee84 t NO_TOKEN
0004af2c t NameEqual
0004b314 T NameForAtom
00031704 t NewEdge
0003ecd8 t OOPS_NAME
0005c320 B OffPageDebug
0003c770 t P10
00040180 t PSFakePush
00063ba0 b PSFakeStack
00063ca0 b PSFakeTop
0004ba64 T ParseGlyphCachingMode
0005c327 B PathDebug
0001c78c t PatternMatch
000211ec t PrinterFontInitFPE
000212bc t PrinterFontListFonts
00021400 t PrinterFontListNextFontOrAlias
0002135c t PrinterFontListNextFontWithInfo
000211a8 t PrinterFontNameCheck
0002125c t PrinterFontOpenFont
00021454 T PrinterFontRegisterFpeFunctions
000213b0 t PrinterFontStartListFontsAndAliases
0002130c t PrinterFontStartListFontsWithInfo
00011a3c t PrinterScaleBitmaps
00056023 D ProcessHints
000400fc t Push
0002dd44 T QueryFontLib
0004b724 T QueryGlyphExtents
0004b8cc T QueryTextExtents
0003d8d0 t RADIX_NUMBER
0003da8c t REAL
0003ed68 t RIGHT_ANGLE
0003edd4 t RIGHT_BRACE
0003ee2c t RIGHT_BRACKET
0003ed8c t RIGHT_PAREN
00040628 t RLineTo
00040494 t RMoveTo
00040700 t RRCurveTo
0005c328 B RegionDebug
U RegisterFPEFunctions
0004d814 T RemoveCachedFontPattern
0004db10 T RepadBitmap
0004d960 T ResetFontPrivateIndex
000306b0 t ReverseSubPath
0004ad24 T SPropRecValList_add_by_font_cap
0004a9ac T SPropRecValList_add_record
0004a8a8 T SPropRecValList_delete
0004a898 T SPropRecValList_new
0004a93c T SPropRecValList_search_record
0003decc t STRING
00056022 D SaveFontPaths
00040560 t Sbw
0002d2b4 T SearchDictName
0002e270 t SearchXofY
0004bb1c T SetGlyphCachingMode
0001c5d0 t SetupWildMatch
00017f20 T SnfSetFormat
00055f60 d Sockettrans2devtab
0005c325 B SpaceDebug
00056cf4 d SpaceID
000546e0 d SpecialAtoms
000307a4 t SplitPath
00063a40 b Stack
0004024c t StartDecrypt
000567c0 d StdEnc
0005cb94 b StdEncArrayP
0002cf5c t StepBezierRecurse
U StoreFontClientFont
0005c324 B StrokeDebug
0005d344 b SubrsP
0003b87c T T1Close
0003b8b8 t T1Decrypt
0003ba60 t T1Fill
0003af28 T T1FillFontInfo
0003bbac T T1Getc
0003b7cc T T1Open
0003bac8 T T1Read
0003b858 T T1Ungetc
0003bdfc T T1eexec
0005d060 b TheBuffer
00064300 B TheCurrentCIDFont
00064220 B TheCurrentCMap
00064240 B TheCurrentFont
0005d034 b TheFile
00063b00 b Top
0004dabc T TwoByteSwap
0005cbbc b TwoSubrs
000426c0 T Type1Char
00037c7c T Type1CloseFont
00037884 t Type1GetGlyphs
0003a288 T Type1GetInfoScalable
00037a40 t Type1GetMetrics
0003b704 T Type1InitStdProps
0003868c T Type1OpenScalable
00038004 T Type1RegisterFontFileFunctions
00056d00 D Type1RendererInfo
00038048 T Type1ReturnCodeToXReturnCode
0002f980 t TypeFmt
000403a4 t VStem
0004b2ec T ValidAtom
0005cbb8 b WantFontInfo
0004d434 T Xalloc
0004d4bc T Xcalloc
0004d490 T Xfree
U XpClientIsBitmapClient
U XpClientIsPrintClient
0004d454 T Xrealloc
00055fe0 d Xtransports
0004aee0 T XttXstrdup
U _CurrentRuneLocale
0005af64 A _DYNAMIC
U _DefaultRuneLocale
0001ee88 t _FontFileAddScalableNames
0001f31c t _FontFileListFonts
00063d84 b _FontPrivateAllocateIndex
0004d97c T _FontSetNewPrivate
00028dd4 T _FontTransAccept
00028dfc T _FontTransBytesReadable
00028e84 T _FontTransClose
00028eb8 T _FontTransCloseForCloning
0002a38c T _FontTransConnect
00028cc4 T _FontTransCreateListener
00028e70 T _FontTransDisconnect
0002810c T _FontTransFreeConnInfo
00029060 T _FontTransGetConnectionNumber
000290b4 T _FontTransGetHostname
00028f00 T _FontTransGetMyAddr
00028fb0 T _FontTransGetPeerAddr
00028bc8 T _FontTransGetReopenInfo
00028eec T _FontTransIsLocal
0002a7e8 T _FontTransMakeAllCLTSServerListeners
0002aab0 T _FontTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners
00028cdc T _FontTransNoListen
0002a51c t _FontTransOpen
0002aa88 T _FontTransOpenCLTSClient
0002a7d4 T _FontTransOpenCLTSServer
0002addc T _FontTransOpenCOTSClient
0002aa9c T _FontTransOpenCOTSServer
00029f34 t _FontTransParseAddress
00028e10 T _FontTransRead
00028e40 T _FontTransReadv
00028950 t _FontTransReopen
00028ba8 T _FontTransReopenCLTSServer
00028b88 T _FontTransReopenCOTSServer
00028db0 T _FontTransResetListener
00028874 t _FontTransSelectTransport
00028c58 T _FontTransSetOption
000286e8 t _FontTransSocketBytesReadable
00027c64 t _FontTransSocketCreateListener
000287c4 t _FontTransSocketDisconnect
00055e20 D _FontTransSocketINET6Funcs
0002818c t _FontTransSocketINETAccept
000286c4 t _FontTransSocketINETClose
000290f8 t _FontTransSocketINETConnect
00027e78 t _FontTransSocketINETCreateListener
00055e80 D _FontTransSocketINETFuncs
00027038 t _FontTransSocketINETGetAddr
00027190 t _FontTransSocketINETGetPeerAddr
00055dc0 D _FontTransSocketLocalFuncs
000272cc t _FontTransSocketOpen
0002776c t _FontTransSocketOpenCLTSClient
0002785c t _FontTransSocketOpenCLTSServer
000275c4 t _FontTransSocketOpenCOTSClient
000274ac t _FontTransSocketOpenCOTSClientBase
000275ec t _FontTransSocketOpenCOTSServer
00028714 t _FontTransSocketRead
0002876c t _FontTransSocketReadv
0002741c t _FontTransSocketReopen
00027a8c t _FontTransSocketReopenCLTSServer
00027990 t _FontTransSocketReopenCOTSServer
00026fbc t _FontTransSocketSelectFamily
00027b88 t _FontTransSocketSetOption
00055ee0 D _FontTransSocketTCPFuncs
00028420 t _FontTransSocketUNIXAccept
000287ec t _FontTransSocketUNIXClose
00028850 t _FontTransSocketUNIXCloseForCloning
0002999c t _FontTransSocketUNIXConnect
0002b64c t _FontTransSocketUNIXCreateListener
00055d60 D _FontTransSocketUNIXFuncs
0002b4a4 t _FontTransSocketUNIXResetListener
00028740 t _FontTransSocketWrite
00028798 t _FontTransSocketWritev
00028e28 T _FontTransWrite
00028e58 T _FontTransWritev
0005b028 A _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_
w _Jv_RegisterClasses
0005b018 d __CTOR_END__
0005b014 d __CTOR_LIST__
0005b020 d __DTOR_END__
0005b01c d __DTOR_LIST__
0005af60 r __EH_FRAME_BEGIN__
0005af60 r __FRAME_END__
0005b024 d __JCR_END__
0005b024 d __JCR_LIST__
U ___runetype
U ___tolower
U ___toupper
0005b854 A __bss_start
w __cxa_finalize
w __deregister_frame_info
0004dc30 t __do_global_ctors_aux
0000bea8 t __do_global_dtors_aux
000546c0 d __dso_handle
U __error
U __inet_addr
U __inet_pton
U __isthreaded
w __register_frame_info
U __srget
U __stderrp
00055f44 d __xtransname
0005b854 A _edata
0006475c A _end
0004dc60 T _fini
00026f50 T _fs_any_bit_set
00026f30 T _fs_bit_clear
00024cc8 t _fs_catalog_name
00022088 T _fs_check_bitmaps
0002207c T _fs_check_extents
00025ed4 t _fs_check_reconnect
00021f3c T _fs_clean_aborted_loadglyphs
00024944 t _fs_client_access
000228a8 t _fs_client_resolution
00024f88 t _fs_close_server
000266d0 T _fs_connect
00025050 T _fs_connection_died
000216cc T _fs_convert_char_info
00021940 T _fs_convert_lfwi_reply
000217a4 T _fs_convert_props
00026eb8 T _fs_data_ready
00025a7c t _fs_do_setup_connection
00026dc8 t _fs_do_write
0002694c T _fs_done_read
000268f8 t _fs_downsize
00063da0 B _fs_fd_mask
00026a74 T _fs_fill
00026980 T _fs_flush
000260a4 t _fs_free_conn
000218f8 T _fs_free_props
00022094 T _fs_get_glyphs
00022434 t _fs_get_metrics
00063d98 B _fs_glyph_requested
00063d9a B _fs_glyph_undefined
00063d99 B _fs_glyph_zero_length
00021708 T _fs_init_fontinfo
00026d74 T _fs_io_fini
00026cd8 T _fs_io_init
00026c94 T _fs_io_reinit
00026f14 T _fs_is_bit_set
000255dc T _fs_load_glyphs
00022a18 T _fs_mark_block
00026f98 T _fs_or_bits
000268d8 T _fs_pad_length
00022d9c t _fs_pending_reply
000265f0 T _fs_poll_connect
00022de4 t _fs_prepare_for_reply
00022a38 t _fs_remove_block_rec
00026b5c t _fs_resize
00024d04 t _fs_send_init_packets
00026ef0 T _fs_set_bit
00022af4 t _fs_signal_clients_depending
00026bfc T _fs_start_read
00022624 T _fs_unload_font
00022924 T _fs_unmark_block
00026774 T _fs_wait_for_readable
00026e68 T _fs_write
00026e80 T _fs_write_pad
00056140 d _infinity
0000a494 T _init
0005ae60 d _reverse_byte
0005d320 b accentoffsetX
0005d328 b accentoffsetY
U accept
0003cd08 t add_1st_decpt
0003cc70 t add_1st_digits
0003c830 t add_char
0003cc90 t add_decpt
0003ca00 t add_digits
0003d148 t add_e_sign
0003d1d8 t add_exponent
0003cd28 t add_fraction
0003d534 t add_r_digits
0003d48c t add_radix
0004bb40 T add_range
0003c994 t add_sign
0003c4b8 T addmemory
0005c1a0 b addrlist
0003a164 t adjust_min_max
0005c1ac b afmbuf
0005bd80 b aliasname.0
0005d360 b alignmentzones
0005ab00 d alt_renderers
00054d20 d apple_roman
0005d024 b asc
U atof
U atoi
0000e380 T bdfError
00063d88 B bdfFileLineNum
0000e4d8 T bdfForceMakeAtom
0000bf84 t bdfFreeFontBits
0000e418 T bdfGetLine
0000e548 T bdfGetPropertyValue
0000e6fc T bdfHexByte
0000e684 T bdfIsInteger
0000c0ec t bdfPadToTerminal
0000c338 T bdfReadFont
0000e2f0 T bdfReadFontInfo
0000e784 T bdfSpecialProperty
0000c0c0 t bdfUnloadFont
0000e3cc T bdfWarning
0002e46c t before
U bind
0000f7f4 T bitmapAddInkMetrics
0000ee34 T bitmapComputeFontBounds
0000f380 T bitmapComputeFontInkBounds
0000f8a8 T bitmapComputeWeight
0000e904 T bitmapGetGlyphs
0000ebac T bitmapGetMetrics
00011ea0 t bitmapUnloadScalable
0005b88c b bitscaleGeneration
0005c18c b block_timeout.0
0005d34c b blues
U bsearch
U calloc
U ceil
00056d60 D cfmDefaultDir
0005b8b4 b charClass
0005b980 b charset.0
000263f8 t check_fs_list_fonts
000264f0 t check_fs_next_list_with_info
00026340 t check_fs_open_font
00026578 T check_fs_register_fpe_functions
00026474 t check_fs_start_list_with_info
U chmod
0005cba0 b cidrangeP
0005a840 d classActionTable
U client_auth_generation
U close
0003c168 t combine
0002906c t complete_network_count
0005b860 b completed.1
00046f1c t compute_new_extents
0001050c t compute_xform_matrix
U connect
0005cbe0 b contexts
0005ad40 d correspondRelations
U creat
000322f8 t crosses
0005b894 b current_position
00056190 d currentsize
000561b0 d currentworkarea
000639f4 b currstartstem
00063a20 b currx
00063a28 b curry
0005ae4c d defaultGlyphCachingMode
0003c560 T delmemory
00059380 D digit_value
0005b8c0 b dir.1
000318e4 t discard
0001049c t doround
0003bfb0 t dumpchain
0005d2d8 b e_sign
0005d2dc b e_value
00032c3c t edgecheck
0001a300 t endOfLine
0005d334 b errflag
0005d300 b escapementX
0005d308 b escapementY
00056d80 d extraProps
0005d02c b extrach
00063ce0 b faceTable
U fchmod
U fchown
U fclose
U fcntl
U fflush
U fileno
00037d30 t fill
0005cbc8 b filterFile
U find_old_font
000548e0 D find_scale
00056ea8 d firstcombined
0005d2b8 b firstfree
U floor
00056e00 d fontNamePropTable
00054960 d fontNamePropTable
00054b60 d fontPropTable
0001e0e0 T font_encoding_find
0001e0bc T font_encoding_from_xlfd
0001e14c T font_encoding_name
0001e104 T font_encoding_recode
0005b960 b font_encodings
0002dab8 T fontfcnA
0002d90c T fontfcnB
U fopen
00054ce0 d format.0
00054cf8 d format.0
U fprintf
0000bf20 t frame_dummy
U fread
U free
U freeaddrinfo
0005d280 b freearea
0003c11c t freeuncombinable
00022be0 t fs_abort_blockrec
00022830 T fs_alloc_glyphs
000250a0 t fs_await_reply
0005c198 b fs_blockState
00022e0c t fs_block_handler
00021ad4 T fs_build_range
00022b88 t fs_cleanup_bfont
000233a8 t fs_client_died
00025008 t fs_close_conn
00022fec t fs_close_font
000226d8 T fs_create_font
0005c194 b fs_fpes
000260fc t fs_free_fpe
00022cb4 t fs_get_reply
00026188 t fs_init_fpe
00024bac t fs_list_fonts
000259f8 T fs_load_all_glyphs
00022868 t fs_name_check
00022970 t fs_new_block_rec
00024818 t fs_next_list_with_info
0002550c t fs_open_font
0002302c t fs_read_glyphs
00023460 t fs_read_reply
000262c8 T fs_register_fpe_functions
00022d40 t fs_reply_ready
00024f70 t fs_reset_fpe
00022b38 t fs_send_close_font
00025110 t fs_send_open_font
00024ab0 t fs_start_list_with_info
00025f58 t fs_wakeup
U fscanf
U fstat
00044f2c t ft_get_index
000432e0 t ft_get_very_lazy_bbox
00063cd0 b ftypeInitP
00064758 B ftypeLibrary
U fwrite
U gai_strerror
0005c19c b generationCount
0003756c T getCID
00032e88 t getInt
00032ed8 t getName
00032f74 t getNbytes
00032e48 t getNextValue
0000f8b4 t get_matrix_horizontal_component
0000f8dc t get_matrix_vertical_component
w getaddrinfo
U getc
00019084 t getcode
U getenv
U geteuid
U gethostbyname
U gethostname
0001a5d4 t getnextline
U getpeername
U getpid
U getservbyname
U getsockname
0002b96c T gettoken
0001a37c t gettoken
0005ae48 D glyphCachingMode
00042f54 t hash
00063d6c b hashMask
00063d64 b hashSize
00063d60 b hashTable
00063d68 b hashUsed
00055d54 d haveIPv6
0005d030 b haveextrach
00054cc0 d hsize_table
U hypot
00042f94 t iceil
0001e194 T identifyEncodingFile
00056c80 d identity
00042f7c t ifloor
0004f500 V in6addr_any
U inflate
U inflateEnd
U inflateInit2_
0002d334 t initCIDFont
0002d410 T initCIDType1Font
0002d4a0 T initFont
000548b0 d initMaxMetrics
000548bc d initMinMetrics
U init_fs_handlers
000555c0 d initial_encodings
00054cb0 d ink_mask_lsb
00054cb8 d ink_mask_msb
0005cbc0 b inputFile
0005cba8 b inputFile1
0005d2c4 b inputFileP
0005cbd0 b inputP
0001aabc t install_mapping
U ioctl
0005a320 d isInT1
0005a200 d isInT2
000471b8 t is_matrix_unit
00027e08 t is_numeric
00055280 d iso10646
00055b00 d iso8859_1
00055bc0 d iso8859_10
000559a8 d iso8859_10_to_unicode_map
00054ec0 d iso8859_10_tophalf
00055960 d iso8859_15
000559a0 d iso8859_15_aliases
0001d6ac t iso8859_15_to_unicode
000552c0 d iso8859_1_apple_roman
0001d498 t iso8859_1_to_apple_roman
00055ce0 d iso8859_2
00055380 d iso8859_2_apple_centeuro
0001d4cc t iso8859_2_to_apple_centeuro
00055ae4 d iso8859_2_to_unicode_map
000551c0 d iso8859_2_tophalf
00055ca0 d iso8859_3
00055ad8 d iso8859_3_to_unicode_map
00055100 d iso8859_3_tophalf
00055c60 d iso8859_4
00055acc d iso8859_4_to_unicode_map
00055040 d iso8859_4_tophalf
00055c00 d iso8859_5
00055440 d iso8859_5_apple_cyrillic
0001d500 t iso8859_5_to_apple_cyrillic
00055ac0 d iso8859_5_to_unicode_map
00054f80 d iso8859_5_tophalf
00055a80 d iso8859_6
0001d534 t iso8859_6_to_unicode
00055a40 d iso8859_7
0001d59c t iso8859_7_to_unicode
00055a00 d iso8859_8
0001d614 t iso8859_8_to_unicode
000559c0 d iso8859_9
0001d654 t iso8859_9_to_unicode
0005b8e0 b keyword_value
00055880 d koi8_e
00055580 d koi8_e_A0_BF
0001d880 t koi8_e_to_unicode
00055b80 d koi8_r
00055940 d koi8_r_to_unicode_map
00054dc0 d koi8_r_tophalf
00055900 d koi8_ru
0001d780 t koi8_ru_to_unicode
00055840 d koi8_u
0001d914 t koi8_u_to_unicode
000558c0 d koi8_uni
00055500 d koi8_uni_80_BF
0001d8cc t koi8_uni_to_unicode
00063d7c b lastAtom
0005d2ac b lastfree
00019810 t lexAlias
0005c1a4 b linger.0
U listen
0004f500 r local_in6addr_any
00063d80 b locale
U localeconv
U lseek
U lstat
0005d2d4 b m_scale
0005d2cc b m_sign
0005d2d0 b m_value
00054cd4 d magic_header
U malloc
0005d260 B mallocdebug
000548c8 d masklsb.0
000548d0 d maskmsb.1
U memcpy
U memmove
U memset
00054d60 d microsoft_symbol
0005ae50 d minus
U mkdir
U mmap
00056040 d movetemplate
U munmap
0004a90c T mystrcasecmp
000321fc t newfilledge
0003c7dc t next_char
00063cc0 b noSuchChar
0002c918 t node_compare
0005b87c b nonExistantChar
0005cff0 b nonExistantChar
0005cfe0 b nonExistantChar.0
0005cb9c b notdefrangeP
000533d8 r numOfCorrespondRelations
000533dc r numOfValidRecords
0005aae8 d num_alt_renderers
0005aaec d num_renderers
0005d450 b numalignmentzones
0005b8c4 b number_value
000639f0 b numstems
00042a3c T objFormatArray
00042a04 T objFormatBoolean
00042a20 T objFormatEncoding
00042a90 T objFormatFile
000429cc T objFormatInteger
00042a74 T objFormatName
000429e8 T objFormatReal
00042a58 T objFormatString
0005b864 b object.2
0005c1e0 b oldHint
000639fc b oldhor
00063a00 b oldhorhalf
000639f8 b oldvert
00063a04 b oldverthalf
U open
000546c4 d p.0
00055d44 d padlength
0001ac68 t parseEncodingFile
0001b80c t parseFontFileName
0005d330 b path
00013eec T pcfError
000149f4 t pcfGetAccel
000144c0 t pcfGetCompressedMetric
0001423c t pcfGetINT16
0001404c t pcfGetINT32
00013f34 t pcfGetLSB32
0001444c t pcfGetMetric
00014734 t pcfGetProperties
00014708 t pcfHasType
00016878 t pcfNameForAtom
00016714 t pcfPutAccel
00016620 t pcfPutCompressedMetric
000164e0 t pcfPutINT16
000162dc t pcfPutINT32
000165d4 t pcfPutINT8
000161e4 t pcfPutLSB32
00016698 t pcfPutMetric
00014d64 T pcfReadFont
000156c4 T pcfReadFontInfo
00014340 t pcfReadTOC
00014680 t pcfSeekToType
000158b0 t pcfUnloadFont
000161b8 t pcfWrite
00016898 T pcfWriteFont
0005ae54 d plus
00015990 T pmfReadFont
0005b890 b position
U printf
U puts
U qsort
0005d020 b r
00063ca4 b r
0005d2e0 b r_base
0005d2e8 b r_scale
0005d2e4 b r_value
0005ae58 d radix
U rand
00054a60 d rawFontPropTable
0005cbb0 b rc
U read
0002d700 T readCIDFont
0002d7b8 T readCIDType1Font
0002d85c T readFont
00054860 d readers
0004bf60 t readreal
U readv
U realloc
0004d530 T register_fpe_functions
00063d70 b rehash
U remove_fs_handlers
0005c180 b rendererGeneration
00054720 d renderers
0005ab80 d renderers
0005c184 b renderers
0002d528 t resetCIDFont
0003b7b0 T resetDecrypt
0002d648 t resetFont
00045064 t restrict_code_range
000451d4 t restrict_code_range_by_str
00063d74 b reverseMap
00063d78 b reverseMapSize
0001de20 t reverse_reverse
00054cd7 d rmask
00054920 D scale
00033cf4 T scan_cidfont
0003504c T scan_cidtype1font
000356dc T scan_font
0003eea8 T scan_token
00056008 d sd
U select
U serverClient
0005ae5c D serverGeneration
0001aaf8 t setCode
U set_font_authorizations
00027b94 t set_sun_path
U setsockopt
00042f0c t sfnt_get_ushort
U shutdown
0005a0e0 d si0
00059ea0 d si1
00059a20 d si10
00059480 d si11
00059d80 d si2
00059fc0 d si3
00059c60 d si4
00059b40 d si5
000597e0 d si6
00059900 d si7
000596c0 d si8
000595a0 d si9
0005d310 b sidebearingX
0005d318 b sidebearingY
U sin
0001a2b8 t skipEndOfLine
0003c928 t skip_comment
0003c8bc t skip_space
U sleep
00017c58 t snfCopyInfo
00017bbc T snfError
00017f60 T snfReadFont
00018870 T snfReadFontInfo
00017ed8 t snfReadHeader
00017d78 t snfReadProps
00017c04 t snfReadxCharInfo
00018a14 t snfUnloadFont
0005b89c b snf_bit
0005b8a0 b snf_byte
0005b8a4 b snf_glyph
0005b8a8 b snf_scan
0005b898 b snf_set
U socket
0005cb98 b spacerangeP
00031f28 t splitedge
U sprintf
U sscanf
U stat
0005d000 b stdpropsinit
0005d460 b stems
U strcasecmp
U strcat
U strchr
U strcmp
0001c470 t strcmpn
U strcpy
00063a1c b strindex
U strncmp
U strncpy
U strrchr
U strstr
U strtod
U strtol
00032324 t swathxsort
0002f0fc T t1_Allocate
0002e6cc T t1_ApplyContinuity
0002f200 T t1_ArgErr
0002fec4 T t1_Bezier
00030c24 T t1_BoundingBox
00032a04 T t1_BoxClip
000314e0 T t1_BoxPath
0002eef8 T t1_Bresenham
00031964 T t1_ChangeDirection
0002dfb0 T t1_CloseHints
00030420 T t1_ClosePath
0002f930 T t1_Consume
0002f248 T t1_Copy
0002fafc T t1_CopyPath
00031808 T t1_CopyRegion
00036b10 T t1_CopySpace
0002f384 T t1_Destroy
0003155c T t1_DropSegment
00032d24 T t1_DumpArea
00032c68 T t1_DumpEdges
00031680 T t1_DumpPath
00037564 T t1_DumpSpace
0003c6ac T t1_DumpText
0002f310 T t1_Dup
000560e0 D t1_EmptyRegion
0002fab4 T t1_ErrorMsg
000374dc T t1_FormatFP
0002f1c4 T t1_Free
000315e4 T t1_HeadSegment
0002fffc T t1_Hint
0002fcc8 T t1_ILoc
00056cfc D t1_Identity
000561ac D t1_Infinity
0002df74 T t1_InitHints
0002fad8 T t1_InitImager
000373c0 T t1_InitSpaces
00031ae4 T t1_Interior
00030178 T t1_Join
000303b0 T t1_JoinSegment
0002fbb4 T t1_KillPath
00031688 T t1_KillRegion
0002fe5c T t1_Line
0002fc20 T t1_Loc
000372cc T t1_MInvert
00036b6c T t1_MMultiply
00032968 T t1_MoreWorkArea
0003281c T t1_MoveEdges
0003088c T t1_PathDelta
0002fe20 T t1_PathSegment
00030a88 T t1_PathXform
0002f2cc T t1_Permanent
0003c5b8 T t1_Phantom
0002f468 T t1_Pragmatics
0002e008 T t1_ProcessHint
0003706c T t1_PseudoSpace
00030e70 T t1_QueryBounds
00030c88 T t1_QueryLoc
00030cec T t1_QueryPath
00037454 T t1_QuerySpace
00032bd0 T t1_RegionBounds
000307ec T t1_Reverse
000308cc T t1_ReverseSubPaths
00037270 T t1_Scale
0003c620 T t1_Snap
00032058 T t1_SortSwath
0002d1b8 T t1_StepBezier
0002eff8 T t1_StepLine
0002fd64 T t1_SubLoc
000324fc T t1_SwathUnion
0002faf4 T t1_TermImager
00037208 T t1_Transform
0002fa08 T t1_TypeErr
00037354 T t1_UnConvert
000328d0 T t1_UnJumble
0002f420 T t1_Unique
00056cf8 D t1_User
000370bc T t1_Xform
00057280 d table_2000
00057000 d table_2500
000575c0 d table_32
00056ec0 d table_FB00
00055f38 d tcp_nolisten
00056194 d template.0
000560a0 d template.0
00056060 d template.1
0005b8ac b tokenBuf.1
0005d2c8 b tokenCharP
0006474c B tokenLength
00064750 B tokenMaxP
0005b8b0 b tokenSize.2
00064748 B tokenStartP
00064754 B tokenTooLong
00064744 B tokenType
00064740 B tokenValue
000324d0 t touches
0002adf0 t trans_mkdir
0001e2c0 t transfer_values_to_alias
0001de50 t tree_set
0005c340 b typemsg.0
U umask
0005d2a8 b uncombined
U ungetc
0003c0e4 t unhook
0003c6d4 T unicodetoPSname
00055db8 d unix_nolisten
U unlink
0005adc0 d validRecords
0005b948 b value1
0005b94c b value2
0005b950 b value3
00032018 t vertjoin
U vfprintf
00042980 T vm_alloc
00063cb4 b vm_base
0005c1c4 B vm_base
00063cac B vm_free
00042900 T vm_init
00063cb0 B vm_next
00063ca8 B vm_size
0005c3c0 b workedge
U write
0002e488 t writeXofY
U writev
00063a08 b wsoffsetX
00063a10 b wsoffsetY
00063a18 b wsset
0003c27c T xiFree
0003c378 T xiMalloc
0004c098 t xlfd_double_to_text
0005ad00 d xlfd_props
0004c2e4 T xlfd_round_double

Rainer,

> thank you for answering.
No problems.

> >First I should ask some simple questions:
> >- I assume that xorg-server and xorg-libraries were recompiled for the
> > version 6.9.0_6?
> >- How you updated the xorg? Via portupgrade, by hands, some other way?
>
> yes, both libraries were recompiled with newest portupgrade, no error message
> was given.

You meant 'both ports'. Fine. And the last simple question: what is the
output from 'ldconfig -r| grep libXfont'? Installation should invoke
ldconfig, but may be something went wrong.
--
Eygene
Here 'ldconfig -r| grep libXfont' gives

99:-lXfont.1 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libXfont.so.1
969:-lXfontcache.1 => /usr/local/lib/compat/pkg/libXfontcache.so.1

In /usr/local/lib/compat/pkg/ many old compatibility libs are hold. I
hope, this is no problem.

Rainer

Eygene Ryabinkin schrieb:
>>> First I should ask some simple questions:
>>> - I assume that xorg-server and xorg-libraries were recompiled for the
>>> version 6.9.0_6?
>>> - How you updated the xorg? Via portupgrade, by hands, some other way?
>> yes, both libraries were recompiled with newest portupgrade, no error message
>> was given.
>
> You meant 'both ports'. Fine. And the last simple question: what is the
> output from 'ldconfig -r| grep libXfont'? Installation should invoke
> ldconfig, but may be something went wrong.

> > The description of the newest patches gives me no hints what is
> > going wrong:
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/107733
>
> I will try to build the 6.9.0_6 both on 6.x and 7-current, but I
> expect that it will be done on Monday. I've tested my patches only
> for 6.2 as PR says. Meanwhile you can restore Makefiles, remove
> patches and downgrade xorg-{server,libraries}. This is not an ideal
> option, but if you're really in a great need for graphics -- give it
> a try, But systems will be vulnerable then.

That doesn't seem to work either. Gives the exact same error.
During the build however there were objformat errors. Objformat has
recently been removed from current. I guess that's what's causing the
library format errors.