From: Ed from AZ on
Over the years, I've recorded and written a lot of macros. (Probably
time to take a week or two and go over them and delete at least
half!) I assigned a keyboard shortcut to a lot of them.

I seem to remember that before XL 2007, there was a keyboard organizer
that I could go through and review what shortcuts I had already
assigned to my macros. I can't find that in 2007, though.

Is there an easy way to generate a list of all my keyboard assignments
and what macros they go to?

Ed
From: Peter T on
I don't recall ever seeing any such keyboard organizer in 2007.

Canned from a previous post -

Macro Shortcuts are stored as hidden attributes of the macro. AFAIK can only
be found by exporting the module and finding the particular attribute in the
text file or view in a text editor.

Try Ivan Moala's addin
http://www.xcelfiles.com/GetShortCutKeys.html

I see my name is still on that page from 6 years ago!

Regards,
Peter T