From: Conan Kelly on
Hello all,

So I have multiple cells selected. If I tab through the cells in the
selection, the Worksheet_SelectionChange event is not triggered.

Is there another event that is triggered? ...or is there away to get the
Worksheet_SelectionChange event to fire if I'm tabbing through selected
cells?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide,

Conan Kelly

---------------------------
"Smokin' weed kills your brain cells. Drinkin' only screws up your
liver...ya got 2 a those."
- Earl Hickey (NBC's "My Name is Earl")

If Milli Vanilli falls in the woods, does someone else make a sound?

From: ozgrid.com on
Not that I know of. The selection of cells will fire the Selection Event,
but when you Tab through that selection you are NOT Selecting the next cell
and only activating it.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley