From: "Barbara Monachelli" on
I am trying to use XML_RSS (which requires XML_Parser) to parse and display
an RSS feed. When I run the code I receive the following error: "XML_Parser:
Invalid document end at XML input line 1:1". I get this error no matter
which feed URL I use so I don't think it's a problem with the RSS feed (for
the curious, I am trying to parse a FEMA RSS feed)

I am using version 0.9.10 of XML_RSS and version 1.3.2 of the XML_Parser.

Has anyone run across this before? I found an old bug report that this error
can happen if there is "#" in the data (Bug #12139), but it was in the
XML_Serializer package, which I don't think I'm using.

Barbara Monachelli