From: George on
Good mornig,

I'm looking for an XML serializer for ADA, that is, an application
that, provinding an ADA type, will convert it to an xml stream and
viceversa. I've heard about XMLBooster, but it seems it uses its own
xml library and not XML/Ada from adacore.

Thank you very much.
From: Ludovic Brenta on
George asked on comp.lang.ada:
>    I'm looking for an XML serializer for ADA, that is, an application
> that, provinding an ADA type, will convert it to an xml stream and
> viceversa. I've heard about XMLBooster, but it seems it uses its own
> xml library and not XML/Ada from adacore.

Maybe http://www.mckae.com/avatox.html ? It does not use XML/Ada
either but uses ASIS to parse the definition of the Ada type.

HTH

--
Ludovic Brenta.
From: AdaMagica on
Parhaps this is what you're looking for?

XML streaming of Ada objects
http://www.adacore.com/2007/11/26/ada-gem-19/
From: George on
Thank you for your responses Ludovic and AdaMagica.

I'm not sure avatox is what I'm looking for, thought I must confess I
have not yet played around with (only taken a look so far).

Now I'm taking a loot at ada-gem-19. It seems very interestig and I'll
do some tests althought I was looking for something more "automatic".

Thanks!

From: Pascal Obry on
Le 31/03/2010 11:21, AdaMagica a �crit :
> XML streaming of Ada objects
> http://www.adacore.com/2007/11/26/ada-gem-19/

Yes, I think that this is what the OP is looking for. It's not 100%
automatic but works well.

Pascal.

--| Pascal Obry Team-Ada Member
--| http://www.obry.net - http://v2p.fr.eu.org