From: Phil Angus on
Hi Guys,

I have an XP machine and the RAID card (I am only using RAID 0) has died. It
is a SAS card with a single SAS boot drive. Because it is RAID 0 I think I
can get away with simply changing the card (even with a different
manufacturer) and reconfiguring the RAID 0 (or single JBOD drive on it).
This is something I have done before successfully.

Anyway, question. How and where can I place the driver for a new card so
that Windows will boot to it without blue screening? I am assuming the
driver for whatever card I use will not be present already on the system
(supported by default).

Cheers,