From: jim on
If this isn't the right group to post to, please point me in the right
direction!

Can anyone recommend a software antivirus application for Windows XP
Embedded (XPE)? I really need to find something that's specifically for
XPE. That is, not something for regular XP "but should run ok on XPE too."

Thoughts? Suggestions?

All help is appreciated.

From: Bob I on
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&&sa=X&ei=jzFQTOioL5KonQeF7tCPBw&ved=0CBEQBSgA&q=Windows+XP+Embedded+antivirus&spell=1
and
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=Windows+XP+Embedded+anti-virus&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=4b114f9dbfa2e3ed
and
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsembedded/standard/aa731389.aspx
give some valid leads

From: jim on
Sorry, I should've been more specific.. I've already Google'd all the
various combinations of "XPE", "AntiVirus", "Embedded", and so on.. I was
hoping users of this group might have some first hand knowledge or
experience with an XPE antivirus product.

Thanks.

From: Do Dah Zippity on

"jim" <nospam(a)thisadress> wrote in message
: Sorry, I should've been more specific.. I've already Google'd all the
: various combinations of "XPE", "AntiVirus", "Embedded", and so on..

Yes, you should have. You've wasted Bob I's time.

From: jim on
*rolls eyes*

"Do Dah Zippity" <dodah(a)zipity.invalid> wrote in message

> "jim" <nospam(a)thisadress> wrote in message
> : Sorry, I should've been more specific.. I've already Google'd all the
> : various combinations of "XPE", "AntiVirus", "Embedded", and so on..
>
> Yes, you should have. You've wasted Bob I's time.
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: microsoft project training course
Next: Date and time