From: Richard L. Citerley on
I had CVF 6.6, 6.6C installed under Win 2k Pro.

I then tried to install CVF 6.6 under Win XP PRO. Neither setup nor
x86setup works.

Trying to install Intel VF is not a solution.

Any suggestions?

From: dpb on
Richard L. Citerley wrote:
> I had CVF 6.6, 6.6C installed under Win 2k Pro.
>
> I then tried to install CVF 6.6 under Win XP PRO. Neither setup nor
> x86setup works.

No problemo here w/ CVF 6.6c on XP Home (don't think there's any reason
Pro would be any different).

IIRC, must install on account w/ Administrator rights but other than
that it was routine as far as I can remember.

From: Luka Djigas on
On Mon, 10 May 2010 18:20:24 -0500, dpb <none(a)non.net> wrote:

>Richard L. Citerley wrote:
>> I had CVF 6.6, 6.6C installed under Win 2k Pro.
>>
>> I then tried to install CVF 6.6 under Win XP PRO. Neither setup nor
>> x86setup works.
>
>No problemo here w/ CVF 6.6c on XP Home (don't think there's any reason
>Pro would be any different).
>
>IIRC, must install on account w/ Administrator rights but other than
>that it was routine as far as I can remember.

No problems on XP Pro either (here, at least). There was sometimes some
glitches when installing the C update (it wouldn't find some file or something; but apart from that
no problems whatsoever).

--
Luka Djigas