From: JC Drums JC on
Whenever I go into "Properties" on an mp3 file and update information (Album
Title, Year, Track Number, etc.) and click "Apply"/"OK", XP will blip the
file and the Artist name suddenly gets extra outlined boxes or other weird
characters added to the of the name. This even happens after I play a song
through Windows Media Player. It doesn't happen EVERY time, but it easily
occurs more than 50%.
I get the feeling there is a registry error in XP, but I honestly don't
know. This started happening after I received a recent critical Windows
update about 3 or 4 months ago.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.