From: Bob Fernandez (rfernandez6 on
When I am in "SAFE" mode. My menu does not display a "SEARCH" option. I
apparently need this to delete files created when I tried to delete an older
version of Norton SystemWorks (Standard Edition). Norton just gave me the
old run-around.
From: Juan Perez on
Hi Bob:

I just tried to boot in safe mode and I still have avail the option to
search for files. If you go to Run and execute explorer, you have an
explorer with the magnifying glass, to make a file search.

--
Un saludo
Juan Perez

From: Bob Fernandez (rfernandez6 on
Thanks for trying to help Juan Perez. I found out the problem myself. In
case it happens to someone else, I will explain it. Someone else reset the
screen resolution while they were in the "SAFE" mode. Ifd it is too large,
it will make the printed otions disappear to make room. I simply rest it
again and all was normal again.

From: Bert Kinney on
Hi Bob,

You may find these helpful.

Symantec NIS, NSW, NAV 2007/2006/2005/2004/2003 Removal Tool
http://basconotw.mvps.org/SymRem.htm

Uninstalling your Norton or Symantec product
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/docid/2005092709200113?Open&src=symsug_us

Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
http://bertk.mvps.org
Member: http://dts-l.org

From: Juan Perez on
Hi:

Happy to hear that it was just the screen resolution.

Cheers