From: onkars on
Hi,

Can someone tell what is the architecture used by Xilinx
Pipelined/Streaming FFT cores? Is it R2SDF or R2-squared SDF or something
else?

Regards,
Onkar
From: onkars on

Hey people .... can anyone help?

From: onkars on

Hey people .... can anyone help?

From: Impoliticus on
I don't know myself, but you might be able to look at the resource
utilization to reverse engineer the architecture. For example, I think the
R2^2SDF should have 1/2 the multipliers as the R2SDF for FFT lengths that
are a power of 4.