From: jeromez on
On Nov 27, 2:33 pm, "Ken Snell [MVP]"
<kthsneisll...(a)ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote:
> The query that I posted is not a replacement for the one that you're using.
> It's a "debug" query to see if your original query is even selecting the
> December data record.
> --
>
>         Ken Snellhttp://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/

Ken:

I ran your debug query and it did return the December records.

what now?

Is that good news?

Jerome
From: jeromez on

PROBLEM SOLVED!

I knew I would get it if I kept looking, because it didn't make sense
one would work and the other subquery wouldn't

Well the problem was that in the table the "Data Type" for "RepDate"
field I incorrectly or inadvertently put "text" when obviously it
should have been "Date/Time"

thanks everyone for your help, now I can move forward! =)