From: Geir Holmavatn on
Hi,

Hac anyone experienced or repaired a Yamaha synth with this symptom? I
suspect it might be a loose keyboard connector or something.

Thanks for comments and suggestions.

regards Geir
From: N_Cook on
Geir Holmavatn <geir056(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Hac anyone experienced or repaired a Yamaha synth with this symptom? I
> suspect it might be a loose keyboard connector or something.
>
> Thanks for comments and suggestions.
>
> regards Geir

Crumar Roadracer, 1978
One note per octave absent.
due to failure in AY-1-5050

From: Meat Plow on
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:57:37 +0200, Geir Holmavatn ǝʇoɹʍ:

> Hi,
>
> Hac anyone experienced or repaired a Yamaha synth with this symptom? I
> suspect it might be a loose keyboard connector or something.
>
> Thanks for comments and suggestions.
>
> regards Geir

Old Korg analog synth had similar problems located on one of 4 gate
boards but I seriously doubt any such architecture exists in something
this modern.
From: William Sommerwerck on
A common ground for that key grouping?