From: Hope, Gary R on
Dear Customer/Beneficiary!

Kindly contact our delivery department with the details Given below:
FedEx Courier Express NG�
Contact Person: Mr.Mark Davids
E-mail: fedex.gn(a)hotmail.com
Telephone: +234-702-870-3222

Reasons: This is due to the fact that we are in possession Of your Package containing
a Certified Bank Draft worth of Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars that was
registered With us by Mrs. Amanda Guld for shipment to you, You are to act fast by
providing your postal address and Your direct phone number to enable us makes the
delivery ASAP.

Note that as soon as the Delivery Team confirms your
Informations, it will take only two working days (48 hours) for your package to arrive your
designated address. For your Information, the Mail, VAT & Shipping fees have been paid by
Mrs. Amanda Guld, you will only have to pay a sum of $265.00 to the FedEx Courier
Department being full payment For the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx Courier.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Hope Gary
Secretary.