From: Webmail Help Desk on
A DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders. Your email
account has to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus
2010 version to prevent damages to our webmail log and your
important files.Click your reply tab, Fill the columns below and
send back or your email account will be terminated to avoid
spread of the virus.

USERNAME:
PASSWORD:

Director of Web Technical Team.
Note that your password will be encrypted with
1024-bit RSA keys for your password safety.