From: Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy on
Hi
I have installed php 5.3.1 (with thread safety = on) recently And I
tried to install zend debugger yesterday. I downloaded zend debugger
extension from http://downloads.zend.com/pdt/server-debugger/
But I didn't find dll module for 5.3.x release. So I tried dll file in
5_2_x_comp folder. When I start Apache, I have a line in log file that
says:
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) PHP/5.3.1 configured -- resuming normal operations
And phpinfo() says nothing about debugger module! What do you think
about this thing? I haven't seen any error, But there is no debug
session!
Should I wait for 5.3.x release of zend debugger?
From: Jochem Maas on
Op 1/18/10 10:38 AM, Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy schreef:
> Hi
> I have installed php 5.3.1 (with thread safety = on) recently And I

I would try without thread safety to start with, 'std' setup uses
the pre-fork model which doesn't need it and *may* cause probs. [fast]CGI
doesn't need thread safety either IIRC.

> tried to install zend debugger yesterday. I downloaded zend debugger
> extension from http://downloads.zend.com/pdt/server-debugger/
> But I didn't find dll module for 5.3.x release. So I tried dll file in
> 5_2_x_comp folder. When I start Apache, I have a line in log file that

that 5.2 version won't work.

> says:

I think you can DL a 5.3 compatible module from:

http://www.zend.com/en/products/studio/downloads

requires registration IIRC.

> Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) PHP/5.3.1 configured -- resuming normal operations
> And phpinfo() says nothing about debugger module! What do you think
> about this thing? I haven't seen any error, But there is no debug
> session!

if your not seeing any errors related to failing to load then you have
either not made the required changed to php.ini or the changes you made are
not at all correct (and php is ignoring them) ... I did also read stuff about the
zend_* php.ini directives no longer supporting the '_ts' variants in php5.3, but
I have on idea if that is correct.