From: Doug on
Why would I show zero's for a column of data in my chart that are actually
very large(56869685). Some of my charts have date segments that are missing
when the data is there in the table? I checked the formatting for the data in
the table and it is all set to a number, no decimal format. I don't
understand?
--
Thank you!
From: Jon Peltier on
The numbers may have been entered as text, even if the cells are now
formatted as numbers. You can tell by clicking the Add Decimal button.
If no decimal digit is added, it's text.

To fix, select the column of data, and use Text to Columns with settings
that won't split any of the cells into more than one column. This
function converts text into numbers.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier