From: metastable on
On 09/04/2010 08:03 PM, Floyd Resler wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2010, at 1:00 PM, tedd wrote:
>
>> At 12:47 PM -0400 9/4/10, chris h wrote:
>>> Evidently all is well in the world of php... :)
>>
>> If it was so, we would all be out of work. Instead, I think it's the
>> lull before the storm.
>>
>> I'll ask a question to stir things up. :-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> tedd
>>

> Good idea. Here's my question:
>
> How can I make javascript communicate with MySQL using FTP while
> sending a proxy through HTML that utilizes XML and SMTP? :)
>
> Take care,
> Floyd

I have a wonderfully simple solution to that, but this margin is too
small to write it down.
From: Marc Guay on
Can I make a facebook site using PHP? If yes, how?

Please send me the infos privately.
From: chris h on
On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Marc Guay <marc.guay(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I make a facebook site using PHP? If yes, how?
>
> Please send me the infos privately.

I'm also trying to make a Facebook site using PHP; but I want mine
to incorporate all the elements from YouTube, Twitter, and Wikipedia... Also
I want it to be ecommerce so I can sell t-shirts with my picture on them...
Also I want it to be an auction site. Hmm, maybe Wordpress can do this????
From: "=?utf-8?B?YXNoQGFzaGxleXNoZXJpZGFuLmNvLnVr?=" on
http://www.bash.org/?quote=76416

Meant to post this on Friday, but it works well here too!

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: viraj on
On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 12:37 AM, ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk
<ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:
> http://www.bash.org/?quote=76416

finding the 'tutorial' (tut.php) on php.net should be the first
challenge for any fresher. and a very good reason to encourage
developers to read carefully :)

~viraj