From: Andrzej Adam Filip on
"D. Stussy" <spam+newsgroups(a)bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:
> "Andrzej Adam Filip" <anfi(a)onet.eu> wrote in message
>> "D. Stussy" <spam+newsgroups(a)bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:
>> > "Andrzej Adam Filip" <anfi(a)onet.eu> wrote in message

>> > ..And I posted 7h40m before you replied. Usenet isn't that slow
>> > anymore.... ;-)
>>
>> I am guilty of horrible crimes of not reading every post in
>> news:comp.mail.sendmail, even in threads I participate in.
>> I beg lenient sentencing, Your Honor ;-)
>
> I'm just teasing you, but it is generally a good idea to read other replies
> first (when available).

I do know *but* I do not deny being guilty of (I hope sporadic) impatience :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Wall#Virtues_of_a_programmer
Three Virtues of a Programmer: Laziness, Impatience and Hubris.

--
[pl>en Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi(a)onet.eu : Andrzej.Filip(a)gmail.com
The distinction between Freedom and Liberty is not accurately known;