From: baha on
Hello,
I have a long code which is a kind of poker simulation that gives you
simple random poker hand and calculates the odds.If I disable
screenupdate some of the values are gone missing.It does not count
properly.However, if I activate screenupdate, no values are gone
missing. I am talking about 1 million live game or so which takes 20
minutes to run the code all in all. Is that possible that if you
'screenupdate=false' some of the data is gone missing.just for a
reference here is a part of my code
If Sheet1.Range("E12") = 5 Then
e = e + 1
Sheet1.Range("F12") = e 'that is when there is a flush
End If

any idea?
Thanks
Have a good day