From: dgm on
I have several Access 2000 applications I must make work in all versions of
Access. For Access 2007 I used the trick to hide the ribbon, which is nice.
Unfortunately there are still menu items I need to turn off. These are
deployed applications and users are not offered anything to click except
what's been programmed.

Specifically there's still a little Access icon which does maximize,
minimize, move, restore on the Access window, a "Home" menu item, and an
"Add-Ins" menu item. These are next to the Office Button.

I dumped out all the command bars and controls and nothing has the text for
these items, so I'm at a loss. Please help. Thanks