From: sparks on
As soon as I make a new page on a tab control and drop a control on it
the entire background turns white. Now there is not control for
background on a page so why does it turn white and how do I change it
back?
From: Allen Browne on
Does it make any difference if you turn off the Access option for Use Themed
forms/reports?

From: sparks on
That was it.
Thank you for the help.