From: KLINK on
I am looking for a acreage calculator that I can use to determine the acres
in a lot that has different lengths on each side.
ex. 70x 234.6x 180x 304.5.

From: News on
http://www.martindalecenter.com/Calculators.html

Look under Crops & Horticulture / Acreage

From: Paul B. on
KLINK wrote:
> I am looking for a acreage calculator that I can use to determine the acres
> in a lot that has different lengths on each side.
> ex. 70x 234.6x 180x 304.5.

Can't be done unless you know the included angles.

p.
From: ellis_jay on
News wrote:
> http://www.martindalecenter.com/Calculators.html
>
> Look under Crops & Horticulture / Acreage

thanx for the link........

Ellis_jay

From: Doc on
"Paul B." <pb_public(a)operamail.com> wrote in

> KLINK wrote:
>> I am looking for a acreage calculator that I can use to determine the
>> acres in a lot that has different lengths on each side.
>> ex. 70x 234.6x 180x 304.5.
>>

> Can't be done unless you know the included angles.
>
> p.

You really think 70x 234.6x 180x 304.5 can have more than one set of
included angles ?

--
Adam and Eve - the worlds happiest couple ever.
Neither had a mother-in-law.