From: John on
Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and
then run again when I active excel again...

Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic
End Sub

Tried several, what am I missing?
From: Ryan H on
Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below.

Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window)
--
Cheers,
Ryan