From: Matthew Dyer on
Set wb2 = Workbooks("LESTER, BRENDA.xls")

how do I replace the above code to set wb2 as the active sheet?
From: paul.bellrichard on
Try...

Windows(wb2).Activate

From: Matthew Herbert on
Matthew,

Try the following:

Dim Wks As Worksheet
Set Wks = ActiveSheet

(Note that if you don't specifically state the qualifing hierarchy, Excel
will build the hierarchy for you. For example, "Set Wks = ActiveSheet" will
be appended to be ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet, whereas something like "Set Wks
= Workbooks("test.xlsx").Worksheets(2)" will reference a specific worksheet
from a specific workbook, regardless of which workbook is currently active).

Best,

Matthew Herbert