From: tina on
Hi
My advanced filter works manually but not in macro > It is a criteria issue
as column headings work
I am trying to filter data where ship date is <= todays date +28
Columns("g:k").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, CriteriaRange:=Range( _
"m1:m2"), CopyToRange:=Range("p1" _
), Unique:=False
where m1 = ShipDate
and m2 = <=15/03/2010

this works manually but not in macro but if replace m2 with a date it works
therefore how do i write for less than and equal to
Thank you
Tina
From: tina on
Hi
I worked out date has to be mm/dd/yy format
Sorry if wasted anybodies time
Tina