From: ffffd on
Here is the site:

http://www.fthisgame.com

if you click the submit an ajax form comes up. It works on the above
link but if you go to

http://fthisgame.com then it no longer works.

What is the problem here?

Thanks
From: Jason Carlton on
On Nov 25, 8:35 pm, ffffd <saliksye...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the site:
>
> http://www.fthisgame.com
>
> if you click the submit an ajax form comes up. It works on the above
> link but if you go to
>
> http://fthisgame.comthen it no longer works.
>
> What is the problem here?
>
> Thanks

It worked for me. It's been 6 hours since you posted, though, so I'm
guessing that you found the answer on your own.
From: ffffd on
Hmmmm.... are you sure??? I didn't see any new stories submitted. Just
to clarify the form pops up fine but when you hit submit it just hangs
and nothing happens

On Nov 25, 11:16 pm, Jason Carlton <jwcarl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 25, 8:35 pm, ffffd <saliksye...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here is the site:
No .

From: Luuk on
ffffd schreef:
> Hmmmm.... are you sure??? I didn't see any new stories submitted. Just
> to clarify the form pops up fine but when you hit submit it just hangs
> and nothing happens
>
> On Nov 25, 11:16 pm, Jason Carlton <jwcarl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 25, 8:35 pm, ffffd <saliksye...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Here is the site:
> No .
>>> http://www.fthisgame.com
>>> if you click the submit an ajax form comes up. It works on the above
>>> link but if you go to
>>> http://fthisgame.comthenit no longer works.
>>> What is the problem here?
>>> Thanks
>> It worked for me. It's been 6 hours since you posted, though, so I'm
>> guessing that you found the answer on your own.

INSERT INTO games SET console_id=7, game_title='EVE'ok

?

why do i see this after submitting something ?

--
Luuk