From: Andreas T. on
Dear group,
anyone known an algorithm to compute, in a directed graph with positive
edge weighs, all pathes from A to B with length below a given bound?
I could use an algorithm for the k-shortest path problem - but I don't
know k in advance..

Thanks for your thoughts
--Andreas.
From: tchow on
In article <7tshe4Fn7uU1(a)mid.dfncis.de>, Andreas T. <a876(a)web.de> wrote:
>anyone known an algorithm to compute, in a directed graph with positive
>edge weighs, all pathes from A to B with length below a given bound?
>I could use an algorithm for the k-shortest path problem - but I don't
>know k in advance..

I think Eppstein's algorithm generates the paths in order so you don't need
to know k in advance. Just keep going until you hit the bound.
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will