From: Kaz on
my column references are displayed in numeric rather than alphabetic. eg. the
first column is 1, instead of A. Can anyway help me? thanks Kaz
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Excel 2003:-
Tools>>Options>>General>>Settings>>Uncheck the R1C1 reference style and give
ok.

Excel 2007:-
Press Alt+T+O>>Formulas>>Working with formulas>> Uncheck the R1C1 reference
style and give ok.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

From: ozgrid.com on
Go into Excel Options and uncheck R1C1 Reference Style.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: T. Valko on
In Excel 2007:

Office button>Excel Options>Formulas>Working with formulas>uncheck R1C1
reference style>OK out

Other versions of Excel:

Tools>Options>General tab>Settings>uncheck R1C1 reference style>OK out

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP