From: slider on
Every time I sign into messenger I get a window saying "your current status
is"appear offline"Do you want to change your status to online?
This started a few days ago,but I am at a loss to find out how to fix this
problem.
Any suggests?

thx

From: Russell on
> Every time I sign into messenger I get a window saying "your current
status
> is"appear offline"Do you want to change your status to online?
> This started a few days ago,but I am at a loss to find out how to fix this
> problem.
> Any suggests?

Underneath were you log in it gives you the option to choose what status you
want to be once you've logged in. Just change that to online and you
should'nt have the problem.

Russell