From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I am just fresh off of proving infinitude of Mersenne primes by using
> the Indirect Euclid Infinitude of Primes
> proof method where W+1 and W-1 captures two new necessarily prime
> Euclid Numbers. So, fresh off of that
> experience led me tonight to think of Goldbach's Conjecture.
>
> Now let me recite some of my past history on working
> on the Goldbach Conjecture before I give this simple proof. I like to
> cite or recite the history because it shows us that if we are in a
> state of thinking about something, we can see what links were there to
> make the new thoughts.
>
> I thought I had proven the Goldbach Conjecture circa
> 1991 or thereabouts and set up partitions. Such as this partition for
> the number 8.
>
> 0 8
> 1 7
> 2 6
> 3 5
> 4 4
>
> Now I set up partitions like that for all even numbers
> and the argument that I posed for a proof was that notice where the 3
> and the 5 for 3+5 = 8. My proof argument was that one side of the
> partition had to contain a prime number as well as the other side due
> to a theorem that between n and 2n exists a prime number. Great so
> far, now all I needed was some way of saying that every even number
> had a prime lined up from one side that lines up with the prime on the
> second side, just like the 3 lines up with the 5 above.
>
> So I hunted around in 1991 and came up with the idea that I multiply
> those lined up numbers and that led me
> to the idea that if Goldbach was false, then composite numbers that
> had only two prime factors such as 3x5 =
> 15 that if Goldbach was false, then at least one number that is
> uniquely decomposed by the Fundamental theorem of Arithmetic into two
> prime factors does not exist.
>
> Well, that is alot of lining up and someone in sci.math
> in the 2000s pointed out that this was no proof. And I argeed with
> him.
>
> But tonight I offer a brand new attack. It retains some bits and
> pieces of my old attack.
>
> Proof of Goldbach Conjecture that every even number larger than 2 is
> the sum of two primes.
>
> Proof: This is an Algebra Proof and requires the translation of
> addition into multiplication. In other words, we replace addition by
> multiplication from the
> fancy Galois theory of Algebra of groups, rings, field etc. Every even
> number beyond 2 is decomposable by multiplication by at least two
> primes. So that 4 is 2 x 2,
> and that 6 is 2x3 and that 8 is 2 x 2 x 2. So hold on a minute here.
> The number 8 maybe strange looking but remember in Goldbach with
> addition that 4 = 2 + 2 to satisfy Goldbach. For Multiplication that 8
> is 2 x 2 x 2
> is no encumbrance to the idea that every even number has at least two
> prime factors, even though the number
> [...]

Alright, in the above, offers key insights into other math conjectures
and why they
are never proveable because mathematicians fail to precision define
what they mean
by finite-number versus infinite-number.

Mathematics should and would have a simple quick proof of Fermat's
Last Theorem,
FLT and the Riemann Hypothesis if the boundary line between finite and
infinite is
given as 10^500. Then all proof methods in mathematics are Direct or
Constructive
proofs and we can resort to Indirect only when lazy and not wanting a
accurate proof.
I say "not wanting an accurate proof" because in the Indirect Method
we pit all of mathematics, its entire house of axioms and proven
theorems into one big gambit,
but that gambit is from Aristotelian straight line linear logic, and
the broader world where
mathematics is only a part of Physics, logic becomes duality logic and
nonlinear.
So the Indirect Method in mathematics is to be avoided as much as
possible for it
is unreliable. That is why it is imperative to precision define the
boundary between finite
number and infinite number, so that all the proofs of mathematics are
Direct Method proofs.

All of the fake proofs in modern mathematics today such as Wiles's
FLT, and the Appel
& Haken 4 Color Mapping and the recent Poincare Conjecture and the
recent Kepler Packing are all fake proofs hidden in an Indirect
Method.

Once you define Finite number as all numbers below 10^500 and infinite
as 10^500 or larger
(inverse for 10^-500), you immediately recognize that Poincare
Conjecture is a false conjecture
and no proof ever will become of it since there must be no absolute
continuity and that there
are holes and gaps when going smaller than 10^-500.

For FLT and Riemann Hypothesis (RH), if infinity is 10^500 or larger
then these two conjectures are true and can be easily proven true with
Construction proofs. But under the current imprecision
of the mathematics community over finite number versus infinite number
there never can be
proofs of those two conjectures.

Now let me apply the same proof technique of Goldbach to that of FLT
and RH. For the RH,
well it already has a Algebra of its elements of multiplication versus
addition.

But looking at FLT and suppose we render it from addition:

a^n + b^n = c^n

And render that into multiplication:

a^n(b^n) = (c^n)

Now we instantly recognize that the multiplication has solutions for
all
exponents in Natural Numbers.

10^3(100^3) = 1000^3

So we ask, since we have this simple proof for Goldbach by simply
interchanging
the ALGEBRA of addition to multiplication, we ask why can we easily
prove Goldbach
but never prove FLT. And the answer is really quite simple. When you
refuse to define
the boundary between finite number and infinite number, that such a
dereliction of the job
of defining does not hinder the proof of Goldbach, but it surely
hinders the proof of
FLT and RH.

The reason that there are solutions to the multiplication of FLT and
not addition is because
there are solutions to the addition of FLT for we have boatloads of p-
adics that solve FLT
only we refuse to recognize that Wiles assumed the Natural Numbers are
not infinite integers
when they are if you do not define the boundary.

So when we apply the Goldbach technique to FLT, we find that FLT
really has solutions to
all exponents such as these solutions:

The expression a^n+b^n=c^n is true for all n,
given the following values.
a= ...9977392256259918212890625
b= ...0022607743740081787109376
c= ...0000000000000000000000001

When mathematicians fail to do their job properly, fail to define what
it means to be a
finite number and not a infinite number then they come up with fake
Wiles proofs.

Also, I should mention that the reason the Appel & Haken and the
recent alleged
Kepler Packing are fake proofs is because of more ill-definitions in
those problems
for the Jordan Curve theorem proves 4 Color Mapping which is really
just 2 Color Mapping
since borderlines should not be ignored. As for Kepler Packing, the
concept of packing infinite space is really a mockery to precision
definition. Packing means containment or container.
So once you add into the Kepler Packing Problem the idea of a
container of various sizes
and for which there is a optimal packing, then you have a precision-
conjecture, not a obfuscated foggy mess of a idea. Kepler Packing as
infinity is like expecting a math
proof of the conjecture that "brown color is cool".

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/