From: Linus Torvalds on

On Thu, 13 May 2010, Michal Simek wrote:

> git://git.monstr.eu/linux-2.6-microblaze.git for-linus

Hmm. I'm getting

fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)

for that machine right now.

Linus
From: Michal Simek on
Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Thu, 13 May 2010, Michal Simek wrote:
>> git://git.monstr.eu/linux-2.6-microblaze.git for-linus
>
> Hmm. I'm getting
>
> fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)
>
> for that machine right now.

I have tested it and I can't see this problem. The server is in
Australia - maybe any temporary fault.

Anyway. Yesterday, I have found one more bug which I added. I am going
to send new pull request. I hope that there won't be any problem with
connection.

Thanks,
Michal

--