From: DonJ_Austin on
These forums are great, but I really need some help quickly with something
that I MUST fix. How can I find someone within hours who can help
troubleshoot (Excel 2007 / VBA) for money ?
From: Peter T on
Maybe if you describe the problem...

Regards,
Peter T

From: Rick Rothstein on
If the "fix" is not too extensive, we might be able to handle it here for
you at no cost. Can you provide more information so we can see what you
actually need?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: JLatham on
Well, I hadn't planned on doing anything this weekend anyhow.

Send email with sample workbook, explanation of requirements, explanation of
problem to (remove spaces)
Help From @ JLatham Site. com
I probably won't be available for phone call until after 6 p.m. CST today.

But by looking quickly at your problem, I can at least figure out if it's in
my knowledge area to even begin to help with.

From: B Lynn B on
I just have to say, it's really nice that you've offered compensation. It's
all too common in this forum for people who really don't want to learn VBA to
just expect others to do their work for them for free. Hats off to you!