From: Archimedes Plutonium on

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/wnearsc.gif

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/nearsc.html

If we look at those two pictures of the distribution of galaxies
overall we do sense
two poles. We must keep in mind that the redshift of galaxies is not a
good, nor an
accurate measure of distance and so if we had a accurate distance
measure other
than the "redshift" the poles of the Cosmos would be clearer and those
two pictures
above would be more symmetrical.

The symmetry I speak of is that the Hercules Supercluster is a North
Pole of galaxies
and the Columba supercluster is the South Pole of galaxies. In between
those two poles
lines a line-of-galaxies comprising Centaurus supercluster, Virgo
supercluster, Perseus-Pisces supercluster.

What lies opposite this polar caps of supercluster and the line-of-
galaxies is mostly Voids.

What this symmetry proves is that the Cosmos has two poles and what
that proves is the
Cosmos has a "spin". Spin only comes for a Atom Totality theory, and
not a Big Bang theory.

The placement of Voids in those pictures shows them to be symmetrical
as a line-of-Voids
that is 90 degrees opposite the line-of-galaxies.

The trouble in all of this is that "redshift" of galactic motion is
considered to be a distance measure when in fact it is not a distance
measure at all, as proven by the simple greenhouse
plastic sheet experiment of a redshifted auto headlight moving towards
us. So that many of those galaxies are actually moving towards the
Milky Way and not away from the Milky Way.

The distances of galaxies from us is also very much mistaken in those
pictures and the pictures given by Juric and Jarrett:

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/~mjuric/universe/all100.gif

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/

http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/jarrett/papers/LSS/

But what cannot be mistaken or corrupted are the placement of the
VOIDS between galaxies.

The Voids are symmetrical as lying in the pictures above at 90 degrees
opposite that
line-of-galaxies of Centaurus to Virgo to Perseus-Pisces. Since the
Voids are symmetrical
means the galaxies themselves must be symmetrical.

And so the above pictures, all have to be revised. The redshift cannot
be used to tell us much of anything. And, actually, and surprisingly,
the most useful determinant is the Voids. We can tell distance and
position, better by using Voids than we can by using redshift.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/