From: "Davy Leon" on
ok sounds like an alternative, but, in my case, as I told before, most of my
clients are on dialup, so one high res pic attached, let's say 3 MB it's
like about 15 minutes of conection to get the message using POP or IMAP, so,
my idea was letting the user enjoy the picture (silently modified) instead
of putting some message limit below 1MB by force. At the end it's better a
lower res pic than nothing.
That was just an idea. Thanks anyway, but message size limit sounds better
to keep my lines at a not annoying busy level.