From: "Andrea Bakker" on
Hi

I am trying to set the padding on the <td> for an html_table.
This line of code does not work.

$table->setCellAttributes($rownum,1,"padding-left=10");

What should it be ?
Thanks
Andrea
From: "Mark Wiesemann" on
Hi,

> I am trying to set the padding on the <td> for an html_table.
> This line of code does not work.
>
> $table->setCellAttributes($rownum,1,"padding-left=10");
>
> What should it be ?

$table->setCellAttributes($rownum, 1, 'style="padding-left: 10px"');

Regards,
Mark

From: Thomas Anderson on
I do a new local installation of PEAR, with everything in the
installer, including the "Path to CLI php.exe", pointing to c:\pear.
I then try to add a channel and am told that it's already initialized.
I go to C:\php\PEAR\.channels, delete the *.reg for that channel, and
try to again add that channel with the c:\pear installation and it
works - I'm able to add it.

My question is... if I'm doing a local installation and if *nothing*
in the setup was pointing to c:\php then why is c:\php still being
used?