From: alfie on
When i try to adjust the volume it say that i have no audio device. I know
that the speakers work because there is sound when I turn the laptop on and
windows is starting up. what can I do to correct the problem??
From: Rich Barry on
Alfie, Dell should have provided you with a software CD with the Audio
drivers on it. If not go to Dell's site and get one. Reinstall the driver.

From: Schloicka on

"alfie" wrote:

> When i try to adjust the volume it say that i have no audio device. I know
> that the speakers work because there is sound when I turn the laptop on and
> windows is starting up. what can I do to correct the problem??

Go here.
http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/devices.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&SystemID=INS_PNT_6000&os=WW1&osl=EN