From: Carl on
i need to automaticly generate time cards using a name list from the name
sheet and the master timecard sheet so it will put the all the info from the
name sheet into the cells of the master and change the tab name to the name
on the list so they can input their own times onto the sheet and do this for
the names on the list.
From: Mike H on
Carl,

If I understand you have a list of names on a sheet called names and you
want to add a worksheet for each name. Try this which assumes the names are
in A1 to A7 so change to suit

Sub Add_Sheets()
Dim MyRange As Range
Set MyRange = Sheets("Names").Range("A1:A7")
For Each c In MyRange
Worksheets.Add(After:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Count)).Name = c.Value
Next
End Sub

You will have to give a clearer account of what you want after that.
--
Mike

question.

From: Dave Peterson on