From: AaM on
two weeks ago,my computer stopped receiving automatic updates i didn`t know
why.i tried to resolve this problem,and then i got message that my windows is
not genuine.the problem is,that i don`t know how colud that happen:i didn`t
do anything.any ideas?
From: TaurArian [MS-MVP] on
Two Ways to Find Out if your Copy of Windows is Genuine
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/ww/windows/default.mspx
The report explains why your system was unable to validate, and provides instructions
for further follow-up.

--

TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2007 - Australia