From: sawyer on
Hello all

I am running Exchange 2007 sp2. I have autodiscover services setup
correctly, and I also have a public folder store still hanging around. All
outlook clients are running 2007 sp2. How do know or how can I tell if an
outlook client is using autodiscover to locate the availability service, or
if outlook is still using the public folder store to find free\busy data?

Thank you very much

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You could dismount the public store and listen for screams.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: skip on