From: victor00769 on
i did a backup on my comp and i cant delet it
From: PvdG42 on

"victor00769" <victor00769(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i did a backup on my comp and i cant delet it

This won't be the right discussion group to ask in, so find a group for your
version of Windows and ask there. This may help you to find the right group.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Windows. In the Windows
subcategory, find and open the subcategory for your version of Windows. Find
a group there
for your question.