From: Timothy Larson on
Would this be the right way to define the Bank Gothic family?

@font-face {
font-family:Bank Gothic;
src: local("Bank Gothic"), local("Bank Gothic Medium BT"), local("Bank
Gothic DH"), local("Banque Gothique"), local("Bank Gothic EF"), local("Bank
Gothic AS"), local("Morris Sans");
font-style:normal;
font-weight:normal;
font-stretch:normal;
}

I've set my H2 to have font-family:"Bank Gothic" and it appears to be working
with FF 3.5 and Opera 10, but not with Safari 4, which I thought had support
for this feature.

I'd like to put a panose-1 statement in there too, as well as anything else
that would help with font synthesis (browsers will support that someday, I'm
sure), but I have no idea how to go about getting that information.

Thanks,
Tim